News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Aquarian In-Head and On-Head Review

Started by csnow, January 14, 2014, 02:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devious123

Josh my drummer thought the kick drum pad was to bouncy, but that's cause he is a metal drummer and needs it tight relatively hard surface to get it to bounce back faster for speed purposes. So I'm currently looking to sell the onhead kick drum pad on ebay. I have a auction up if your interested on trying it out. I think the starting bid is something like $69 at the moment, and no one has bid on it since i put it up. I thought the triggering was relatively good. I didn't notice any miss triggers, but my drummer was complaining about it when he got up going relatively fast. I only heard it miss trigger like once, and it was  super tight to the note (kick), that I'm guessing no one would notice. I also didn't realize there was different settings in the 2box brain that would help prevent miss triggering on speed drums, but i never did try it with the onhead pad.

Nuggtdrmmr

Does anybody know or has experimented with using the on head with an ipad and garage band? This is an idea I'd like to do with the on head as my practice pad.