News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Snare Rim doesnt work anymore

Started by Dr.Wu, December 29, 2009, 12:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwasser

Quote from: Perico on April 14, 2010, 11:34:46 AM
Yes you'r right fishmonkey!
Do you have the same problem?

Me too. It would be nice to have seperate settings to rim and center, so that the rim can be set up for higher gain :)

fishmonkey

actually, yes, the rim triggering on my snare is a bit uneven, definitely louder near the trigger, which is to be expected i guess.

it hasn't really bothered me, but i do notice with testing that even turning the gain up it's difficult to get a full trigger output from the lower half of the rim, which is where i mostly play. i don't really play cross stick on the snare since it's hard to do it without triggering the snare itself.

fishmonkey

Quote from: hwasser on April 14, 2010, 11:39:14 AM
Me too. It would be nice to have seperate settings to rim and center, so that the rim can be set up for higher gain :)

what do you mean? the rim does have separate trigger settings.

hwasser

Quote from: fishmonkey on April 14, 2010, 11:44:43 AM
what do you mean? the rim does have separate trigger settings.

Oh! :p

I didn't know that. Will check that when I come home!

(I'm still new to 2box, haven't explored the module properly yet. It's really easy to understand the module though, thought it was going to be hard to set it up but I could play it right out of the box, and just fix small adjustments!)

Alex

just hold the more button when you press snare for example in one of the unit pages and it will show the settings for the rim.