News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

welcome to the forum (stop by and say hello!)

Started by UC, July 10, 2009, 11:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

javicaria

Hi!
This is Juan Antonio, a proud 2box spanish user. Only to say hello and to thank you your cool work in this page. Your advice has been very very useful. I felt much more better after buying my 2box DrumItfive and found this forum. CONGRATULATIONS!

The orange beast has changed my life!

Cheers!

UC

javicaria

Tristan

Hi,

I'm Tristan.  I've played one of these at Andertons in Guildford and am now on the waiting list for one.  Can't wait to get it!

UC

Tristan

Cheers.

I actually ended up getting a kit today! Found a company that wanted to sell their demo kit, which had barely been played.  Bargain!

However, the couriers didn't deliver all 3 boxes (the shop split it into 3 boxes to make it easier to pack), so I'm playing it on my old V-drum rack.

Bit of an issue with a cymbal channel, which I'll investigate a bit more, but it doesn't seem to be triggering the right zone consistently!

UC

Good work :)
Have you tried swapping leads etc? Do you know if your shop will replace it for you if it's a damaged cymbal?

If you have no joy, maybe you could track down Scottie.

Cheers
Tom

Scottie

Quote from: Tristan on October 31, 2009, 03:30:09 PM
Cheers.

I actually ended up getting a kit today! Found a company that wanted to sell their demo kit, which had barely been played.  Bargain!

However, the couriers didn't deliver all 3 boxes (the shop split it into 3 boxes to make it easier to pack), so I'm playing it on my old V-drum rack.

Bit of an issue with a cymbal channel, which I'll investigate a bit more, but it doesn't seem to be triggering the right zone consistently!

Hi Tristan

Have you tweaked the unit settings to see if you can sort your issue out?

Thanks
Scott

logihack

hello im drummer from slovenia...im a ddrummer4 from slovenia  ;D ...i have ddrum4 se set and acoustic mapex saturn kit...i prefer acoustic with triggering but somethimes in smaller clubs i use electro set...i need just information about in built effects in the new module  ???

puttenvr

Slovenia 12 points !!
dobrodošli

There are no effects inside the 2Box
But perhaps in the future there will be

Roberto

[Hello to all, regards from Spain.
Sorry for my English evil.
I am called Roberto, touch ddrum 4SE from 3 years behind and now I am 2 months old 2box.
It is a marvellous machine, is not a toy as other marks that offer 1000 sounds but all of plastic.
When I touch 2box I believe that it she is real and it is the important thing.
I agree with some commentaries on the hardware, it he is very weak, a use my rack of ddrum and a stand hit hat and fantasticly.

A greeting to all, I am in contact and waiting for the new one OS.

UC

Hola Roberto, una vez más la bienvenida a nuestros amigos Españoles!

Sorry if Google didn't translate that right :)

gherkin

Hi there, all you drummers!
I'm also waiting for 2Box to arrive to the local music store. What will happen after you tried out and are ready to bye a kit?
Will there be a waiting list, I mean it seams to be hundreds of drummers (in bigger citys) thinking of bying the 2Box.
Does anyone know about delivery time etc? 

Kyrrinstoch

Hey guys! Good to see this place is taking off as well as it has. Kudo's to the Site admins.

Like puttenvr, I'm a ddrums.com transplant.

I figured I'd post my hello since there's a few names over here that I recognize.

UC

Thanks Kyrrinstoch...we've got a nice bunch of people round here and the regular input from Scott at Hand in Hand is pretty...Handy :)

Have you got a kit yet or are you planning to? Couple of weeks till I get my hands on mine but I've spent several hours annoying the good folk at Wembley Drum Centre banging away :)