News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

welcome to the forum (stop by and say hello!)

Started by UC, July 10, 2009, 11:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

husum10

I'VE RECENTLY BOUGHT A DRUMIT 2ND GENERATION KIT WHICH I'M PLEASED WITH.
BUT - TODAY ONE OF MY CYMBALS BROKE DOWN - ONLY THE CUP/CENTER PART RESPONDS +
THE DRUMIT CONSOLE STARTED TO "JAM" - DOESN'T RESPOND TO ANYTHING - ONLY TO BEING SHUT DOWN.
OS.V. 1.10, BIOS. 1.34.
MMMM NO SO GOOD.... I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT WITH A PAIR OF 7A STICKS - WHICH SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO ANY HARM. Sad

rudiman

There is also something wrong with your capslock key. 8)

Oke seriously, sounds like there is a short circuit in the cymbal or cable. What happend when you unplug the cymbal from the brain?  Try swap cymbal  , try swap cable . just my 2 cents

puttenvr

If the metal or rubber isn't distorted or realy broken, then the cymbal is NOT broken.
Topic title should be: cymbal stops working ;)
So please check the cable.

husum10

My cymbal was actually broken inside, one of the cables had broken off the surface, but I managed to solder it back on, so for now its working fine again.

Mesursur

Hello from the Netherlands. Since the ddrums forum died, this will be my new forum. So now I have to sell my ddrum3 and buy the drumit module. Whish that i had the money.  ;D

puttenvr

Perhaps you'll find a ddrum3 lover, who offers you enough money

Mesursur

Are you rich puttenvr ?;) do you have the drumit already? Dan wil ik die wel eens live zien

puttenvr

Langsuyar

Hi from France !

New to the edrumming community after years of internal debate (yes, with myself...) and weeks of reading your posts here. I finally bought a 2boX mkII several weeks ago. The new rack feels solid and the sounds just awesome. I still miss hitting my Masterworks kit anyway... However practise is way more silent now  ;D

puttenvr

lordkey

hi, I write from italy (I don't know if I am the only one!) I have just ordered the 2Box Mk2 (in Germany because in italy it has not arrived yet). a regard to everybody, ciao ;D

Rookie

Hello all,

I have not decided yet if i will order the 2box. It sounds great, plays good and i can't really think anout a good reason why not to buy it. But i also like the td12... I seems i can't make up my mind. But register and post in this forum is a first good step towards the 2box 8)

Slagverket

Yo drummerz!

Doh... I don't get how I missed out on the 2box kit... I guess it has something to do with my 2 kidz  ::) Well now I'm back in business... I see some familiar "nics" from other forums Iv'e visited over the years (hmmm... I just remembered that I'd used to be known as "Mr Harley"... but alas... "Slagverket" it is!  ;D However great to see some old friends!!! Now I'm off to the nearest shop to get me my first playing impression. Perhaps I'll be able to put one up in the office back home by the weekend!!! Putting my "analog" Sonor Delite rigg in the house is unfortunately out of the Q... 2box might just save my life... I'm going bonkers for not being able to whacka-da-whack...

Peace drummers//Slagverket

Evy

Slag my boy, Drumit WILL save your life!  It did mine!  Run and order it.  Oh and the Rookie...forget the TD12, way less for waaay more..nuff said.  Most compare the Drumit to a TD20 anyway.  You won't find a Roland supporter on this forum, and many of us have used them before.  The Drumit is simply a game changer in sound, and most importantly, price.(not that I'm biased or anything ;))