News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

welcome to the forum (stop by and say hello!)

Started by UC, July 10, 2009, 11:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roel

Quote from: Insider on October 05, 2010, 08:24:18 PM
Hello Roel

We are busting a gut, I know it's it's not a very elegant phrase but it is the truth. We are busting a gut to make full kits at the moment. We know you guys want extra toms and cymbals, and please don't forget they would be a great profit stream for us as well. I believe separate toms are in production. We are also having some extra new racks made as well, but this is an expensive stand, when you see it in the flesh, you will see the difference, so please do not expect it to be cheap. As soon as I have some firm news for you all, I will come back lot you.

I heard from Bengt that the price will be around 250 euro for the new mk2 rack, when you think It will be available?
Thank you.

rainbow

Hi all,

I'm rainbow from France, sorry for my bad english

Looking to this forum since one year now
I bought a 2 box in october 2009 (receive with delay mid-december) serial number 516  ;)

No technical issues for the moment, just playing it  :drum2: and have fun.

Rainbow

nonoduweb

Salut bienvenue sur le forum, et bon courage avec les programmes traducteurs d'anglais. C'est mon lot à moi aussi... ;)

mandubien

Bienvenue à toi Rainbow (joli pseudo au passage !)
Ne t'inquiète pas pour l'anglais, y'a rien de bien compliqué par ici. Au pire je pourrai toujours t'aider si tu as des soucis de compréhension.

@ bientôt !

orly

sweetspot

Also like to say hello.

Looking forward to get my own drumit5 soon, just playing one at a musical in Schowbühne Mainz. I've lots of fun with it, but also found some bugs which I've reported and which will be fixed.

nonoduweb

Hi sweetspot

What kind of bugs did you find?

sweetspot

Quote from: nonoduweb on October 15, 2010, 06:12:45 AM
Hi sweetspot

What kind of bugs did you find?

Hi!

It is not really a bug (as I hope). Drumit5 comes shipped with a kick called "gold 20 kick" (iirc). If you play this kick loud, you can hear a delay, maybe 20-40ms. It seems, that there are soundfiles not correctly cut in the beginning, so you have a fraction of a second silence, before the waveform begins. I tested this with another brain, same thing.

First I thought, it is a trigger problem, so I changed settings, tried another kick pad, different beaters etc. But later I realized, that it is only this kick sound that causes problems.

Possibly the engineer had to work under pressure of time. Maybe there are more sounds, that show this "bug". I have not yet time to test them all.

nonoduweb

Someone talked about this in a french forum.
Yes, this sound has a bug in a high layer: the kick hit is delayed in time.
This can be repaired with DsndTool, by splitting the file and correcting the layer (or deleting it).

puttenvr

Gothai Grym

Hi all!

I've had my 2Box DrumIt Five (with a Pearl Eliminator Demon Drive double pedal, as well as recommended rubber beaters and a patch for the bass) for a couple of weeks now and I'm still tuning a lot, trying different things, getting to know both the software and the hardware.

I'll use both acoustic sounds along with electro and industrial trigger sounds. I'd be happy to share some work later on ;)

For what I've experienced so far, the inhabitants of this forum seems to be very nice and helpful :)

Back to drumming and adjusting! :drum3:

UC

welcome aboard GG, looking forward to hearing some of your tunes.