News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

welcome to the forum (stop by and say hello!)

Started by UC, July 10, 2009, 11:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimDeBim

Hi everyone!
I'm Tim from Germany, intending to buy most probably a drumit 5 kit sooner or later... ;) thanx for this forum and all your useful discussions!

UC

wilkommen Tim - hope you get your kit sooner rather than later :)

giantsou

Hello 2boxers!

I'm Giannis from Greece waiting three months now for my Kit.
Room is ready, amplifier is ready, headphones are ready only the Kit is missing.

Anyway, great forum here with helpfull and interesting stuff.

Frankly

Hi!
I haven't seen this thread until now but here's about me...
I'm Anders from Sweden and I've had my 2Box kit for about 2 weeks now - after waiting for the kit since last summer. I'm totally satisfied with the kit and I'm playing on it for hours every day and it's so fun.
This is my first e-kit (but I've been playing the drums for quite a while now) and mostly my kit will be at home for pratice and for recording but we'll also use it live when it is suitable. I'm playing the drums in the band Frankly (http://www.franklyonline.com).

Cheers!   :rock:

puttenvr

Welcome on board

(perhaps just a stupid question)
why are there so many heavy bands out there in the Scandinavian countries?

Frankly

;D  We have terrible long winters up here - building up a lot of aggression... ;)

Thanks! Great to see the forum grows for every day!
Hope I can make som contribution as well but in the beginning there's nothing but questions mostly...

hwasser

Quote from: puttenvr on April 12, 2010, 04:20:46 PM
Welcome on board

(perhaps just a stupid question)
why are there so many heavy bands out there in the Scandinavian countries?

Especially blackmetal, the swedish band bathory was the first black metal band. Norway (dimmu borgir, mayhem, burzum, immortal) and Sweden (dissection, naglfar, bathory) dominates the blackmetal scene, sweden is also big in deathmetal, finland is big in metal too (finntroll, children of bodom, nightwish, sonata arctica).

Maybe we have some pagan spirit left!  8)

signature

Well done with your music frankly - i loved it!

From the other end of the world (where we never have long winters) but we still like heavy metal!

nonoduweb

hefu

Hi there!

First post, although I've been reading quite a bit.
I actually got a kit today, just to try out on a gig.
The great thing is, that my friend who owns the kit also does the samples, so now I get to try out the new Gretsch Walnut sounds, and a lot of other new sounds.

I did try the kits out wuite a bit at NAMM in january, and I love it!

eyerichards

I'd be keen to hear what your thoughts were on the Gretsch Walnut samples. Are they dry or do they have room sound on them.
Cheers  ;D

nonoduweb

Hi hefu and welcome to this forum.

Quote from: hefu on April 16, 2010, 05:12:38 PM
...my friend who owns the kit also does the samples...

Please could you spy the works of your friend and tell us secretly what kind of software he uses to build the samples?  ;)

puttenvr

Or are there any new sounds on board?
If yes, post them somewhere for download