Author Topic: welcome to the forum (stop by and say hello!)  (Read 203667 times)

welshsteve

• View Profile
Re: welcome to the forum (stop by and say hello!)
« Reply #570 on: November 30, 2018, 01:27:15 AM »
Yeah, it would. You'd still not have 3zone cymbals, but maybe that's not a biggy for you. You could have Edge and Bow on crashes and Bell/Bow on rides, along with the Zummann box that's what a mate of mine done and he's pretty happy with it.

man-kzin

• View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 22, 2018, 05:01:39 PM »
Hello,

Here I am at last.
I bought a drumit5 (serial number 06170) in december 2016 after a lot of reading on the internet and on this forum. I took a leap of faith, as I couldn't play on and listen to a 2box before buying. To me it's the better e-drum on the market and I certainly don't regret my purchase.
Before I had a roland TD3 and I still have my TD9, which I use when rehearsing with the band. I use my 2box at home as I don't want to get in trouble with the neighbours.
i like the real sounds in the brain and the feel of the drumpads.
Today I installed 2 Endre-eNerd drums on my module. I had to overcome some problems along the way, but thanks to the info on this forum I got everything working the way I wanted.

grtz
Jo

Murgen

• 2-Box S/N 2871
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: August 15, 2019, 10:25:25 AM »
Hello everybody!

I'm back. Semi-retired means I should have more time to play the drums and spent more time behind my Drumit5. I want to create a new SDD first so fingers crossed.

--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

Lustar

• 2-Box S/N 01855
    • View Profile
    • Lustark Software
« Reply #573 on: August 15, 2019, 10:36:26 AM »
Welcome back Murgen!

Murgen

• 2-Box S/N 2871
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: August 15, 2019, 11:58:24 AM »
Welcome back Murgen!

Since I decided to enjoy a ductape retirement I have more time now to work on my drums :)

SDSE is the first step - fresh install on my new PC - 1 TB space for samples. And yes, still had my licencesekey from 2012.
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

Ronnie

• View Profile
« Reply #575 on: February 14, 2020, 07:12:52 PM »
Hello!
New in town.
I just got the first 2Box 5 mk2 in the world :) (new model)
Why all these verifications for everything?

MichaelP

• technique is pointless without feel and groove
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 23, 2020, 08:46:38 PM »
Hi Folks, just registered to the Forum and would like to say Hello and best wishes to you all in these difficult times. Have got my DrumIt Five MKII (Serial # 0149) only a few days ago. It's my first 2Box module and I guess I will need some time to get familiar with it. Fingers crossed but am confident that I'll get some helpful advices from this Forum. Will post now my first question/ reply for help within the respective hardware section. Cheers Michael
Drummer in a Funk & Sould Band. Gear: DrumIT Five MKII, DTX900, jobeky trigger and variuos other trigger systems, various Acoustic & Hybrid Drums. Recording DAW: StudioOne 4, BFD2, BFD3, Addictive Drums 2

rizion

• View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 18, 2020, 11:12:32 PM »
Hello all. Got the SpeedLight kit with drumit3 2 weeks ago. I’ve done the 32gb sd mod, purchased sdse and the kit manager. Imported some addictive drums 2. And am generally loving the kit. Had an Alesis Strike kit before but have anyways wanted a 2box kit and got a great deal from an online dealer here in the states. I enjoyed the Strike but wouldn’t go back. I’d like 2 additional cymbals. What is recommended to go well with the 3? Oh, and customer service from 2box has been phenomenal as well as Lustark. Zourman has been very helpful as well.

Stoked2

• View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 19, 2020, 01:40:18 AM »
Welcome to the forum and 2 box and you plugged right in to great and super knowledgeable people in Lustar and Anders ( znourman)

Soundmodul

• View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 14, 2021, 03:51:12 PM »
Hey everybody!
I bought 2box drumit5 about 2 years ago when used. I did a card modation for it, thanks for the good instructions on the forum! I also have a homemade mesh set with Roland cones featuring a Yamaha dx-502 brain and Yamaha cymbals. Great pages!