News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

welcome to the forum (stop by and say hello!)

Started by UC, July 10, 2009, 11:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jman

Quote from: DeraldPrice on November 17, 2016, 05:31:48 PM
Hi all,

I am a hobby drummer who has owned a couple of Roland kits in the past. I had a TD-8 module trigger by a Pearl Rythm Traveller that was converted using Nerf darts and film cannisters. Worked surprising well considering it almost 100% toys. :)

I now play a converted Mapex kit with state stealthed Zildjian LV cymbals and a 32GB modded 2box.

This setup plays and feels great but has much more of a learning curve than the Rolands so I am sure I will have a lot of questions for y'all.
Welcome to the forum Derald!  :patbat2box:
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

paolob

Hello everyone, thank you for accepting my membership to this forum. I bought the 2box yesterday, I hope to find interesting things in this forum and I hope to publish soon also my impressions.

Paolo

Poltergeisha

Hi my name is Poltergeisha..  Happy to be here ;)
hp datoru remonts

paolob

edtc

DJF-1975

Hello all! It took me WAY too long to find this amazing place!

I've used just about every eDrum Module on the planet, except a 2box. I'm about ready to order a
drumit5 and I'm a Yamaha fanboi so this forum and its information is crucial!

I'm glad to have found you guys!

Cheers!

DJF

Coda

Welcome DJF. If you're a yammie guy and if you have some existing yammie pads/cymbals you want to use then maybe the new Drumit Three would suit you better with the Universal Trigger Interface?
We're all waiting on more information from MusikMesse/2box to know it's complete capabilities.

DJF-1975

Thanks for the welcome reply!
I was reading up a bit on these forums about the 2BD3. Looks interesting I will keep an eye out, etc.

Cheers!

giansi71

Hi all from Italy!
I just purchased my new 2box, and I'm ready to read your posts as much as possible!!

Coda

Benvenuto! (I am travelling to Italy next week!  8)

Legap

Hello,
I'm very interested in the the new Drumit Three and hope to get informations on this product before buying it. I own a TD-11 but expect a more "real feel" with the 2Box.

Jman

Quote from: Legap on May 15, 2017, 09:25:49 AM
Hello,
I'm very interested in the the new Drumit Three and hope to get informations on this product before buying it. I own a TD-11 but expect a more "real feel" with the 2Box.
Hi and welcome to the forum. The sounds of the Drumit Three will definitely be higher quality.The Drumit Three has real VST quality recorded drums.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

gregorykovou

Good morning  !
I'm new to 2box !
When I play, the sound is delayed!
What is due?
How can i fix it?

Thank you!

Coda

Quote from: gregorykovou on June 26, 2017, 08:27:46 AM
Good morning  !
I'm new to 2box !
When I play, the sound is delayed!
What is due?
How can i fix it?
This isn't the thread for problem solving, it's just for introductions.
There are a few threads on latency, if none of those answer your question, start a new thread in the General sub-forum. Thanks, and Welcome!

gregorykovou

Good morning!
to everyone !
We have reserved heat !!!!