News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Selling 2box Module

Started by csnow, January 12, 2014, 11:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devious123

Can i assume you originally didn't have the aquarian heads initially, when you first got the 2box.

csnow

No, I had them.  I had problems with volume levels and sensitivity settings across all my pads.  A reset fixed all of my issues.  I purchased this used and never did a reset of the box.  The previous owner may have tweaked some variables I was unaware of that was causing my issues.

hemiboy

Csnow, what are you triggering with the Aquarians exactly? And these are in heads or on heads?

hotchap

Quote from: csnow on January 12, 2014, 11:21:02 PM
I am selling my 2box module with the 32gb card extender with (2) 32gb cards.  I will also ship international for those who are tried of waiting for 2box to get distribution to your area.  Module works great and the cards have some "gooodies" installed.

I am a long-term member on vdrums.com, and I have a lot of feedback in the for sale section (same user id as here).  I also have 100% feedback on eBay (csnow_70).  Please buy with confidence.  Item will usually ship same day or the next day at the latest. 

$900 plus shipping

Chris

Hi Chris,
Are you selling the 32GB card with some vst, im willing to pay extra for some decent vst sounds, as I really dont have the time to do the conversions or if someone from the forum could help me out.
Thanks

fulrmr

Quote from: hotchap on February 13, 2014, 07:17:02 AM
Hi Chris,
Are you selling the 32GB card with some vst, im willing to pay extra for some decent vst sounds, as I really dont have the time to do the conversions or if someone from the forum could help me out.
Thanks

Selling VST samples is a bit taboo as we wouldn't want folks to think we are pirating the software. ;) Besides..if you read further up...he's decided to keep the module. Jman has the card card extenders for sale at a very reasonable cost...and the mod only takes about 15 minutes. It's as easy as undoing a few screws...plugging it in.....and then putting the screws back. Very simple. ;)

http://www.2box-forum.com/index.php?topic=1445.0

csnow

Quote from: hemiboy on February 13, 2014, 05:24:38 AM
Csnow, what are you triggering with the Aquarians exactly? And these are in heads or on heads?

I am playing 100% Aquarian on-heads now on all drums with the exception of the kick.  I originally had an in-head for the snare ,but it was too loud even with the drum stuffed.  I had a drum mute on top of it but it deadens the sensitivity a little bit.  Not too bad, but it was noticeable.  I have been working on Toto's Rosanna so I need the sensitivity to be normal so I am ghosting right on those triplets. 

hotchap

Quote from: fulrmr on February 13, 2014, 01:23:07 PM
Selling VST samples is a bit taboo as we wouldn't want folks to think we are pirating the software. ;) Besides..if you read further up...he's decided to keep the module. Jman has the card card extenders for sale at a very reasonable cost...and the mod only takes about 15 minutes. It's as easy as undoing a few screws...plugging it in.....and then putting the screws back. Very simple. ;)

http://www.2box-forum.com/index.php?topic=1445.0

Hi fulrmr,
Thanks for the reply, i love and respect the stuff the guys do on the forum,if only i have more time at hand, will definitely give vst a shot in the near future.
My 2box is around 3 months old, will the modification void the warrenty on the unit?

Regards,
Sebatian

fulrmr

Quote from: hotchap on February 15, 2014, 07:31:06 AM
Hi fulrmr,
Thanks for the reply, i love and respect the stuff the guys do on the forum,if only i have more time at hand, will definitely give vst a shot in the near future.
My 2box is around 3 months old, will the modification void the warrenty on the unit?

Regards,
Sebatian
`

Unfortunately...yes. However I have done 2 of these and never suffered any ill effects because of the mod and have heard of no other complications from anyone after performing the mod either. Like I said...it's very simple. Even if you are as paranoid as I was when first attempting and taking lots of overcautious  care...it still will take less than half and hour and you'll be kicking yourself for making yourself so nervous and over complicating the process. ;) The benefits well out weigh voided warranty. The DrumIt5 is a very robust module in its construction but is very simplistic and easy to disassemble/reassemble for this application. There is a very "easy to follow" walk through with pictures here somewhere also. You should have no problem...and the process is completely reversible as the card reader just plugs into the internal card slot. Besides...once you do this and start loading large VST kits into the module.....the warranty won't even come into thought again. ;)