News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Happy Chrimbo everyone!

Started by UC, December 25, 2013, 02:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UC

Merry Christmas to everyone here, it's an amazing community you've founded and I'm just sorry I'm not here more often.

Here's a big shout out to the electro-precussive geniuses at 2box, and a special thanks to JMan for all his expert input, and guidance with the forum...it wouldn't be the same place without you!

Louis and Lustar both deserve a glass of something strong and delicious raised in their honour, their respective DSound and SDSE tools are brilliant.

To all the regular posters (you know who you are) and all the lurkers who are shy (but very welcome) I salute you all too!

Hope you all have an awesome festive season!

All the best
UC

Murgen

And thank you for having us! Merry Christmas!
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

hwasser

Merry Christmas! :)

Though, we swedes celebrated "Jul" yesterday :)
(Jul, namned after Jólner/Odin. We didnt rename it when christianity came to Sweden)

Jman

Yes, thank you for the 2Box forum and keeping it running so smoothly. It is so important to 2Boxers and truly a pleasure as far as forums go. Glad to be here. J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

fulrmr

.....and a Merry Christmas to you(and everyone else here  ;)) as well. I have enjoyed this community immensely.  ;D

roel

Quote from: fulrmr on December 26, 2013, 11:22:33 AM
.....and a Merry Christmas to you(and everyone else here  ;)) as well. I have enjoyed this community immensely.  ;D

Merry Christmas to you all 2box users! :drum2: