News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Selling my A to E 2box kit

Started by Dav3502, November 10, 2013, 02:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav3502

Hi,

I've converted my Sonor Safari kit and added an extra 12" tom to make this a five piece, very portable E-kit. The Safari kit has the Wronka Easy triggers installed on all drums. I am using two ply DDT mesh heads. The kit also has 3 Yamaha PCY 135 cymbals and a Yamaha HH Cymbal. I use a DW HH stand (not included) bit the cymbal stands will be included. I have the HH control box from Jman that will be included. Additionally, I will include all of the acoustic drum heads I have to re-convert the E kit to an A kit if you'd like.

The 2 box module has the 32 gig extended card reader.

The throne, HH stand and pedal not included.

The 12" tom is a red sparkle where as the kit is a blue sparkle. It is mounted with a snare stand. This stand is not in the greatest shape but I will include it.

I will ship to lower 48 states. Paypal preferred.
I am looking for $2100.00 for everything or best offer. Please email me for additional details dav3502@yahoo.com

[img]photo 1.JPG/img]
[img]photo 2.JPG/img]
[img]photo 3.JPG/img]
[img]photo 4.JPG/img]
[img]photo 5.JPG/img]

Dav3502

Unfortunately my pictures did not upload. I will try again to upload them. If you want to email me directly I can send them if this does not work.

dav3502@yahoo.com

Dänoh

Hi Dav3502,

Out of sheer curiousity - you've got a nice A-to-E converted Sonor, and a 32gb expanded 2box to boot with all the trimmings:

1) What is the reason you are selling such a sweet setup?

2) What do you intend to replace it with?

Greetings from Switzerland!  :)

hemiboy

Wild guess. Maybe he wants the money more than the drums, lol

Dav3502

This boils down to gear acquisition syndrome which has affected (Been killing) me for several years. This time, it's money to fund the purchase of a Gretsch USA Custom kit. I spent a lot of time tweaking these drums, heckling kind people for their advice, and here I go looking to sell the 2box kit. A normal person would buy a used acoustic kit and keep the 2box but I want to spoil myself with the Gretsch kit. One day I will learn.

Dave

Dänoh

Hehehe....

You just enjoy the journey!
Gretsch rocks!  :)