News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Problems with update v1.26

Started by RolandoSep, March 24, 2013, 12:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RolandoSep

Hi guys!
Hope you're doing fine  :)
I'm writting cause I'm having a big problem with updating my 2box drum module. Last time, I could update the module without any problems (to 1.24) and today I tried to update the module by following the instructions on the website..everything was ok but when I tried to play a with the different kits I couldn't because in the module says that the files were not there..I tried to put every dsnd back into the module and it worked..but I couldn´t fill with all the files because it says that there wasn't enough space for more files.. I was very strange..I erased al the files, except the .bin the .dkit and all the folders with the dsnd files.. still it wasn't enough space there...
I don't really know what to do..
I was thinking about getting a bigger sd card but I read that the only way that works is with a sd card extender..here in Chile you can´t get that type of thing..I' ve searched a lot and couldn´t find it...
Hope I can find some help from you guys!

Regards from Chile!  :patbat2box:

Jman

Quote from: RolandoSep on March 24, 2013, 12:53:54 AM
Hi guys!
Hope you're doing fine  :)
I'm writting cause I'm having a big problem with updating my 2box drum module. Last time, I could update the module without any problems (to 1.24) and today I tried to update the module by following the instructions on the website..everything was ok but when I tried to play a with the different kits I couldn't because in the module says that the files were not there..I tried to put every dsnd back into the module and it worked..but I couldn´t fill with all the files because it says that there wasn't enough space for more files.. I was very strange..I erased al the files, except the .bin the .dkit and all the folders with the dsnd files.. still it wasn't enough space there...
I don't really know what to do..
I was thinking about getting a bigger sd card but I read that the only way that works is with a sd card extender..here in Chile you can´t get that type of thing..I' ve searched a lot and couldn´t find it...
Hope I can find some help from you guys!

Regards from Chile!  :patbat2box:

With the original 2Box dsnds plus the additional free dsnds that have been provided by 2Box it is more than 4GB. So you just need to choose which dsnds or kits you might prefer and make room by deleting some dsnds. If you decide you want to do the card extender mod (at own risk) the extender cables are available. I have some and I believe another forum member may still have some in the Classified section. J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

RolandoSep

Thank you for your answer!
I opened the module and I thing I'm ready to change the card...I' m thinking about getting the card extender but I don't know if someone would send me one to Chile. I tried to found the classified section at the forum but I could'nt find it.
If you have one of those extenders and you can/want sale/send it to me I would buy that inmediatly.

Regards from Chile!

Jman

Quote from: RolandoSep on March 24, 2013, 03:59:49 PM
Thank you for your answer!
I opened the module and I thing I'm ready to change the card...I' m thinking about getting the card extender but I don't know if someone would send me one to Chile. I tried to found the classified section at the forum but I could'nt find it.
If you have one of those extenders and you can/want sale/send it to me I would buy that inmediatly.

Regards from Chile!
I sent you a personal message Rolando with details, J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

rcprod

I wrote this in another section but will place it here as well since it is directly related to the topic.

I just updated my kit with the DrumIt126.bin and related DrumIt.dkit files.

For several of the kits there is no sound when I hit a pad. (BTW, I have the card extender and larger capacity card, but obviously not all of the sound files)

As an example, on kit 5 (Omar_Record) there is no snare or hi-hat available. The snare file it is looking for is called "PE_OH_12_SNARE_G1". This file is not on my module. It is also looking for "AZ_12_SR_HiHat". This file is not on the module, although I do have a file called "AZ_SR_12_hihat."

What is up with this rig? Does anyone have a quick solution?

Two suggestions for the fine folks at 2Box: It would be nice if all of the possible sound files (including the original set of sounds) were available for download in one zip file. (Within that one zip file could be the individual zip files for each sound file if necessary) It is a pain to have to download one file at a time when downloading the latest sound files. Also a master list with all officially released sound files would be very useful as well.

Thanks.