News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Wow...really crappy news on Canadian delivery times!

Started by mcrackins, July 26, 2013, 01:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcrackins

Quote from: gpk57 on March 13, 2014, 12:58:24 AM
Hey McCrackins: did you ever get a 2box kit?

I did gpk57. Ordered from Cymbalism in the States and got it in a few weeks!  :rock:

J. Jesus

I ordered a 2box module on March 3rd from Guitar Center.  Still waiting in Indiana for my gear...

Jman

Quote from: J. Jesus on March 26, 2014, 08:13:49 PM
I ordered a 2box module on March 3rd from Guitar Center.  Still waiting in Indiana for my gear...
Guitar Center on line shows the kits in stock, but the modules due to come in April. There are other retailers with stock though.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

J. Jesus

I know Jman,

or at least now i know.  :(   they failed to tell me that when i ordered it.

but i went through Guitar Center because of their "Pro Coverage" and if anything happens to the module, ill drop it off and it's their headache. But if it dosen't ship out by April 7th, i will cancel and get it elsewhere.

...yeah i could've been jammin by now.

weekendcamper

Any new news?

Would love to try 2Box as a first purchase, but my Tom Lee salesguy (retail combo manager!) had a blank look when I mentioned 2Box the other day...

mcrackins

Quote from: weekendcamper on May 10, 2014, 08:01:28 PM
Any new news?

Would love to try 2Box as a first purchase, but my Tom Lee salesguy (retail combo manager!) had a blank look when I mentioned 2Box the other day...

If you want the kit badly, I wouldn't wait around for Canuck stores to get stock. The run-around I had was terrible. I doubt Tom Lee would even stock it. At least L&M had it on their website for over a year before the finally threw in the towel. Before I cancelled my order the sales guy at L&M told me the backorders would be filled by mid May. That's when I said forget this and ordered through Cymbalism. I had my kit within a few weeks after I placed my order. I kick myself for not doing that in the first place.

If you're in Halifax a guy has a kit for sale for $2000 with the extender kit - http://www.kijiji.ca/v-drum-percussion/city-of-halifax/2-box-drumit-5-electronic-drum-kit/590898389?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true