For Sale/Swap - 2Box DrumIt Five MkII Module & Hi Hat Set

Started by alexkom1, July 18, 2013, 09:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexkom1

***up dated & now at http://www.2box-forum.com/index.php?topic=1802.0   *****

This was on ebay - but modified this post since.

I’m selling/Swapping a 2Box Five Drum Module & Hi Hat Cymbal. I’ve had it for a year and it’s all in perfect condition (loads of pics up and more details in link below - tiny wear on one cymbal). Great for anyone setting up their own ekit or doing a combo. I had it rigged to my TD-9KX pads and it was great. Saving / swapping for a TD15

All details and photos on my blog:
http://alexkomlosy.blogspot.co.uk

UK - free postage
International - All costs to buyer (to be arranged)

Thread below shows genuine seller, with genuine honest intensions. Can do payment through paypal.

edcito

So why don't you tried to sell them on this forum first? ???

alexkom1

Erm... always sold stuff on eBay. Nothing personal. Figured it would be better to sell on eBay and discuss on forums. Again, not trying to upset the protocol of the forum.  :)

edcito

No problem, but it would be interesting to know why are you returning to the big R?

alexkom1

I had guested that would be a question. And its something I have thought about for ages. It must be me coz I just cant get the hats to work the way the new Rolands do. I see plenty others playing the hats brilliantly, it just doesn't feel right for me. Quite sad about it... I guest hats are the most personal thing when it comes to drumming? Obviously I have fiddled extensively.

edcito

Quote from: alexkom1 on July 18, 2013, 10:01:36 AM
I had guested that would be a question. And its something I have thought about for ages. It must be me coz I just cant get the hats to work the way the new Rolands do. I see plenty others playing the hats brilliantly, it just doesn't feel right for me. Quite sad about it... I guest hats are the most personal thing when it comes to drumming? Obviously I have fiddled extensively.

I see, well that's one of the main weakness of the 2box... Why don't you try the zildjian gen15 cymbals? I was struggling with the 2box hats too but I ditched it for the zildjian and now I'm a happy camper :patbat2box:

Murgen

Quote from: edcito on July 18, 2013, 10:03:34 AM
I see, well that's one of the main weakness of the 2box... Why don't you try the zildjian gen15 cymbals? I was struggling with the 2box hats too but I ditched it for the zildjian and now I'm a happy camper :patbat2box:

Same here, best of both worlds ... * returns to his summer recess *
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

alexkom1

Sorry for delayed response. I did look at them in some detail... but in the end decided to go for a complete package. Thanks for your help!

edcito

I see that your items didn't sell... sorry about that... why don't you offer it for sale here and offer worldwide shipping? I've heard in the USa and Canada are suffering by the lack of stock... maybe you can sell it to someone there faster.  8)

Jman

As edcito says, there is no 2Box gear in the US and Canada presently with the date being moved up to possibly Nov. before stock is available. So you would no doubt make a quick sale that way. Shipping to other countries is not a big hassle anymore. I ship international a lot and it is not a big hassle. Just charge the buyer the shipping fees. If you take payment via Paypal and are concerned with fees you can also specify that the buyer pay any selling fees or money conversion fees required. J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

alexkom1

Thanks for your help guys. International has worried me. I am thinking of posting it all up here again / reposting it on ebay with international options...

I thought the price was fair - less than a TD15 and £200 less than a new 2box? What do you think. Should I create a new thread. This one has been read by 200 visitors and no one has raised interest, maybe the price is a little too much... problem is I bought it on a card and need to pay it off :-(

Jman

Quote from: alexkom1 on July 31, 2013, 05:12:22 PM
Thanks for your help guys. International has worried me. I am thinking of posting it all up here again / reposting it on ebay with international options...

I thought the price was fair - less than a TD15 and £200 less than a new 2box? What do you think. Should I create a new thread. This one has been read by 200 visitors and no one has raised interest, maybe the price is a little too much... problem is I bought it on a card and need to pay it off :-(
No need for a new thread really, I moved this to the Private-for sale section where it should be. If you decide to relist on eBay, update us, thanks. J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

alexkom

Ohh. Neat! I'll add some more detail and pictures tomorrow. Thanks.