Anybody In The USA Looking For 2Box Module?

Started by sandman, August 06, 2013, 03:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandman

Luckily, I jumped on the 2Box bandwagon early was able to purchase a couple of modules before the recent shortage caused by production issues with the new batch of 2Box that will be distributed in the USA by Hoshino(Tama). I have an extra 2Box Module that I personally upgraded to the external SD card drive with 32 Gig  card. If anyone is interested, I have decided to sell my spare module. Less than 1 hour of use, still have original  factory packaging, printed out manual, installed the latest 1.26 OS and the complete sound library offered on 2Box's website to date. When I bought my modules, I paid $1100 a piece.

Before listing on Ebay, I thought I would offer it here first for a couple of days to give a 2Box brother a shot at it first. I am asking $950 OBO. Paypal accepted Postal Money Order, or Certified Cashiers Check. PM me if you are looking for a New module with all the upgrades ready to plug and play right out of the box. Willing to sell to an international buyer provided they pay all shipping charges, duties, taxes, etc....

sandman

Sale Pending. I will update this thread if unit is definitely sold.

sandman

Thanks for the inquiries everyone. My spare 2Box Module is now officially sold!