Selling: Yamaha Cymbals, Hart Snare, Roland PM-3 Monitor

Started by KevH, July 04, 2013, 05:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevH

As it says, I am selling a few things here. All prices are without postage, postage to anywhere in the world except for the PM-3, which will have to be collect only, it weighs a ton! All cymbals and pads will come with a cable. The PM-3 will come with the necessary leads for connection of the satellites and connection to the module.

The cymbals and Hart Snare are immaculate really, just the usual minimal stick wear marks on the cymbals, but all in perfect working order.
Pictures to follow for all items.

2 x Yamaha PCY 135 13" cymbals £50 each

2 x Yamaha PCY 130 13"Cymbals £45 each

Hart Pro 12" Tom/Snare in Hammered Chrome, with new Zed Twin head and a spare (used) £100

Roland PM-3 Monitor System. Not in fab condition, a little rough around the edges, especially the satellite speakers, and it does not have the full set of mounts for the satellites, but I will provide some clamps and poles that do the job. It does work perfectly though, and very well. Craig Blundell says that this is the best monitor Roland have ever made, and it is immense. Loud and deep.
It weighs an absolute ton though, so collection only, but I can arrange to meet for collection if it's not miles away. I am in Sussex, UK. Price £125

Open to offers on the Snare and PM3 (don't take the mickey though), but I think the prices are fair really. Don't want to move on the cymbals, those prices are good already.

Shoot me a PM if your interested in anything. And before you ask, I have already sold my PCY 150

Thanks for looking, Kev.

tower of p

Hi Kev.

Where are you located? What would shipping to germany cost?
I'd be interested in the Snarepad (It's actually the 12" tom-pad, right? Are there any differences in trigger technique between the 12" tom and the 13" hart pro snare?)

Best regards,
Lutz

KevH

Hi Lutz. I am in the UK.
The snare pad is indeed a 12" Tom pad, yes, but there is absolutely no difference in triggering between it and the 13" snare that Hart made specifically. The only differences are the size and the fact that it has a Pearl fit mount, though I have never used that, it's always been on a snare stand. I have used it with a TD6, TD10 and the 2 Box, and it has performed faultlessly on every module. They are certainly built to last too.
Shipping to Germany would be £22 for a 2-3 day service.
Thanks for the enquiry.

KevH