News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

hi hat semi-open sound & headphones low volume

Started by supr4phon1c, May 01, 2013, 05:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supr4phon1c

i usually play at 1 or 2 spot
SO 1.26 should solve this issue but in my case at least it doesn't

the kid played with settings also? you could try to download new SO and install again to see if you can fix the problem

stickcharmer

Jman

If you haven't downloaded the latest 2Box Manual I would strongly recommend it. Earlier manuals did not get into the kind of detail that this manual does. There are lots of things that affect the headphone volume..... besides the headphones themselves which have different Ohm ratings, (lower is louder). You have the kit volumes, individual instrument volumes, the individual trigger gain settings, Mixer group volumes, how the outputs are routed .... lots of factors. You may find your answer in there, either way if you don't have the manual 1.2X get it, read it ... Oh and if you only change the OS that won't reset things like the instrument volumes, Mixer settings, etc .... that stuff is contained in the Drumit.dkit file .... With my headphones I am near max on the volume on the module, but I suppose since I've been playing drums for so many years I am a victim of ROCKER abuse ...  :patbat2box: J
I normally run my multiple sound modules through my mixer, and that way there is a ton of headroom for volumes, but lately I have been doing some dsnd building and needing to test things like a stock module user would listen, so I have been using the headphone out for headphones instead of splitting the output and using it as a pair of direct outs like I normally would do.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/