News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2box full kit for sale - Australia only!

Started by devilwears, June 05, 2013, 02:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilwears

2Box Drum iT 5 full kit

I am asking $2500 negotiable, kit has never been gigged and only played at home hasnt been shipped around at all, basically set it up once since i bought it. Works perfectly!

Will work with an Aussie buyer on freight and will have the kit fully packed and padded will take pre photos to show exactly how its been packed and condition.

Only selling because its just not being used.

Happy to email pics etc to anyone interested

digitalDrummer

I don't want to rain on your parade, but if you put yourself  in the position of other forum members, you will understand some level of trepidation about forking out 2.5K to someone who has just blown into the forum and their first post was an attempt to sell a kit.
Your post has no indication of where you are (which city), how old the kit is, etc. Also, at the very least, you should post pictures of the real kit set up in your real home to allay fears that this may be a scam.
Good luck with the sale.

devilwears

Haha understand where your coming from mate, i was in a bit of a hurry. Make no excuses for blowing in as you put it, i want to sell my kit not talk rudiments.

I did try and post a photo but for some reason it would open any dialogue to browse to the picture location still wont for some reason?

I just wanted to see if there was any interest first, happy to provide every detail anyone wants if they are interested in buying the kit. I live in Townsville QLD, 3 kids, 2 dogs i work 6 days a week and have no time to play drums anymore. Bought the kit in 2011.

If someone can help me sort out the picture issue i am happy to post a couple up.