News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2Box Kit triggering BFD2

Started by MXduet, February 10, 2013, 07:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MXduet

Hi Again
Is it possible to choose how many midi notes leave the 2box module or some way of stopping them in BFD2 itself , the reason i'm asking is because the 2box Cymbals have Bell,Bow,Edge and choke and when i try to map the notes within BFD2 like the ride cymbal for example if i hit the bell then hit the bow it cuts off the bell and vice versa is there a setting in BFD2 to Solve this? the crash cymbals are the same if i map an edge sound you have hit the cymbal hard to register is there some way of sending one midi note from the crash cymbal and still having the Choke Function , i tried using a kick setting instead of Cym12 which did only send out one midi note to BFD2 and i had the Crash cymbal working perfectly However there's no midi note for the choke to function, i know about the three plus signs[+++] in the 2box module which can sort that problem out when using the 2box module's own sounds, Can this be sorted out some way!
Cheers.

fishmonkey

in BFD2, the choke fade times control the way older sounds fade away when a kit piece is struck again. you don't need to change the trigger types in the 2 Box module to get BFD2 to trigger properly, you can get edge, bow, bell and manual choke to work.