News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

picked up the 2box!

Started by boekhour, December 16, 2009, 03:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roel

Quote from: Tiny on December 18, 2009, 08:26:58 AM
It's a pleasure to play it, isn't it ? ;D Thanks 2Box  ;D ! It was worth waiting it ;)

and I'am still waiting where I can buy a set, iam from the netherlands.
maby somebody has a clue where I can buy a set?

boekhour

Quote from: roel on December 18, 2009, 05:35:09 PM
and I'am still waiting where I can buy a set, iam from the netherlands.
maby somebody has a clue where I can buy a set?

The Island?

b

he guys, i'm having a problem with the stands. the stand manual says that the screws for the legs and feet are supposed to be at the bottom of the legs. I can;t find them, I don't think I have any at all. how am i supposed to build the stand without screws!!!

Scottie

Quote from: b on December 18, 2009, 06:56:30 PM
he guys, i'm having a problem with the stands. the stand manual says that the screws for the legs and feet are supposed to be at the bottom of the legs. I can;t find them, I don't think I have any at all. how am i supposed to build the stand without screws!!!

Hi b

Have you looked at the bottom of the legs to see if the screws are already in there, and you have to unscrew them?

Thanks
Scott

b

Quote from: Scottie on December 18, 2009, 07:02:03 PM
Hi b

Have you looked at the bottom of the legs to see if the screws are already in there, and you have to unscrew them?

Thanks
Scott

Yep! there is definitely no screws screwed into the bottom of the legs, there is just the hole...

Scottie

Quote from: b on December 18, 2009, 07:05:13 PM
Yep! there is definitely no screws screwed into the bottom of the legs, there is just the hole...

Ok have you looked at the bottom of the feet?

Thanks
Scott

b

Quote from: Scottie on December 18, 2009, 07:06:46 PM
Ok have you looked at the bottom of the feet?

Thanks
Scott

nope. but I have found a bag of 5 screws wrapped up with the brackets. the brackets all ready have their screws in, so im just gonna roll with these 5, I maybe shouldn't take the manual so literally.

Cheers for your help

Scottie

That sounds like the one's you need b  ;D Had a vision of you not being able to play your kit because of 5 little screws!!

Scott

HowlingWolf

I had the same thing... the instructions say they will be in the legs but they're actually bagged separately.

boekhour

Quote from: HowlingWolf on December 18, 2009, 08:19:15 PM
I had the same thing... the instructions say they will be in the legs but they're actually bagged separately.
Exact, the same here.