News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

picked up the 2box!

Started by boekhour, December 16, 2009, 03:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boekhour

Halfway setting up the rack I'm taking a different approach. I've played the 2box for some time in the musicstore and after a while I came to the conclusion that I still wanted to use my own hihat stand, own pedal and I wanted to mount the computer at the left side. I'm looking more to the leftside when I'm drumming. Now I can track the computer more easily  ;)

At the right beam, where the original computerunit was mounted, I created a  place for an extra tom or cymbal. My conclusion is that the rack is capable of realising mutiple configurations very easily. Great!

The hihat holder can be used with the usual hihat stands. Advantage of this is that the rack is connected with the sturdy pearl-hihat and the whole thing becomes more stable: The 2box can be operated with just a standard ordinairy hihat stand wich I think is a big plus. (I hate those floorpedals with an electronic cable to the drumcomputer like other brands do)

I want to play now!!! I have to connect the cables. Greetings Boekhour

roel

Quote from: boekhour on December 16, 2009, 10:10:29 PM
Halfway setting up the rack I'm taking a different approach. I've played the 2box for some time in the musicstore and after a while I came to the conclusion that I still wanted to use my own hihat stand, own pedal and I wanted to mount the computer at the left side. I'm looking more to the leftside when I'm drumming. Now I can track the computer more easily  ;)

At the right beam, where the original computerunit was mounted, I created a  place for an extra tom or cymbal. My conclusion is that the rack is capable of realising mutiple configurations very easily. Great!

The hihat holder can be used with the usual hihat stands. Advantage of this is that the rack is connected with the sturdy pearl-hihat and the whole thing becomes more stable:

I want to play now!!! I have to connect the cables. Greetings Boekhour

very nice man!
maby you can make some video's!
I want to play it too,who has the drumit five in the shops and ready for delivery?

boekhour

At the shop where I bought it, there  arrived just three 2boxes and they were all promised to known customers. And they had a waitinglist.... so whose is talking about a recession  ;D?
Damm.. I cannot play the kit because I lost my converter from mini-jack to jack for my headphone!

melsbro

Quote from: boekhour on December 16, 2009, 11:07:58 PM
At the shop where I bought it, there  arrived just three 2boxes and they were all promised to known customers. And they had a waitinglist.... so whose is talking about a recession  ;D?
Damm.. I cannot play the kit because I lost my converter from mini-jack to jack for my headphone!

Lmao, that must suck not being able to play now :P.

Pretty lame they got only three kits though. I hope other stores will get more than that.

boekhour

Quote from: melsbro on December 17, 2009, 10:57:30 AM
Quote from: boekhour on December 16, 2009, 11:07:58 PM

Pretty lame they got only three kits though. I hope other stores will get more than that.
Maybe my shop has the most kits in the whole Benelux. 2box has to operate the machineproduction buttons.... Produce those boxes please!

westerlu77

I got a call from my local musicstore that I will get my 2box today. Nice:)!

boekhour

Quote from: westerlu77 on December 17, 2009, 11:15:11 AM
I got a call from my local musicstore that I will get my 2box today. Nice:)!
Congratulations. Its snowing here in Arnhem, with trafficjams,  but I have to get a jackplug conversion/connector this afternoon...

UC

Congrats man. I don't care what anyone else says, I love the colour, and it looks great on your wooden floor.

Do not fear the orange.

Embrace the orange.

Love the orange.

wbrs

boekhour

Oranje boven, Oranje boven, leve de koningin!
Our Dutch national favourite colour: orange

UC

Quote from: boekhour on December 17, 2009, 02:30:25 PM

Funny, and there was me thinking it was green  ;D

roel

Quote from: boekhour on December 17, 2009, 02:30:25 PM

haha ja lache! , ik ga toch maar eens bellen naar die shop waar jij hem hebt gekocht.

boekhour

Played my first notes... it's amazing how the kits sounds, and haven't even tuned/configured it yet. Hihat is much better and it's a joy using it. And my neighbours didn't hear me hammering the pads.

roel

Quote from: boekhour on December 17, 2009, 04:58:54 PM
Played my first notes... it's amazing how the kits sounds, and haven't even tuned/configured it yet. Hihat is much better and it's a joy using it. And my neighbours didn't hear me hammering the pads.

so now we waiting for your review of the kit, and maby soms demo's or video's! :rock:

Tiny

Quote from: boekhour on December 17, 2009, 04:58:54 PM
It's a pleasure to play it, isn't it ? ;D Thanks 2Box  ;D ! It was worth waiting it ;)