News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Latest deliveries (Dec 2009)

Started by HowlingWolf, December 18, 2009, 11:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HowlingWolf

I've just had email notification from Andertons that my 2Box has arrived and I can go to collect it whenever I like... I can't help thinking I owe Scott a large beer for his efforts! Scott, you are da man! :rock:

When I checked their website just now it showed that they also have 3 in stock so if anyone is looking give them a try
http://www.andertons.co.uk/ElectronicDrums/pid11672/cid567/2BoxDrumItFiveElectronicDrumKitDrumIt5.asp

Can anyone guess what I'll be doing as soon as I finish work this afternoon?  :D

Alex

I gave them a call earlier and they said the kits were on the way from their warehouse (which is 5 mins away). Didn't receive an email from them though which is odd  ???

Scottie

Hi HowlingWolf

Thats great news, i am just happy that we are finally able to deliver kit's to you guys.

We would like to thank you all for your patience and keeping faith that the kits would get to you before Christmas. It has been a real team effort with everyone involved with 2box, so i can't take all the credit.

Would be great to read some impressions once you have picked your kit up, bet the day is dragging just a little bit!

Thanks
Scott

p.s Here's the address to send the beer to..... ;) ha ha

HowlingWolf

First impressions..... Wow!  :rock:

Bear in mind that I'm not a "proper" drummer so I don't know any better of course but this kit seems just bloody brilliant. Took me some time getting it set up for the first time as is to be expected but that could be quicker if you read the instructions properly    :P

A big thank you goes to Scott and all at Hand in Hand for their efforts with the latest deliveries plus to 2Box themselves of course for the product!

that's my xmas sorted out then...