News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2box wishlist...

Started by spoenk, December 15, 2009, 10:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoenk

top priority on my wishlist of updates:

-the editor software
-make PHONES an assignable output on the NODE page (to get 8 outputs)
-fix the flawed hihat samples
-provide some mono samples
-a metronome function

i love this kit, there are just so many things i can think of to make it still better...

thijs

And some nice to haves:

- MP3 support for songs
- Using the brain as a midi device over usb

NeilC

mp3 compatability would be good and in the brochure it does say it uses wav and mp3, so must be in the pipeline...

my wishes:

Metronome
MP3 Support
Spares/Extras available...
A BRIGHT ORANGE 2BOX DRUMSTOOL!!!

;)

wbrs

Adat light pipe out to trasfer all 8 channels of the 2 box module to the adat light pipe in put on my RME audio interface over one cable. Most pro interfaces have these inputs and alot go unused. Would free up audio inputs for other things. Would cut down on noisey and messy cables.

Alex

A drinks holder for my beer.

nonoduweb

My wishes:

- the software to edit the samples
- 8 outputs
- mp3 support
- possibility to put a song in pause, and start it from the point you want
- possibility to mute the opened hihat (like the cymbals)
- possibility to play with brushes
- metronome
- exercises in the kit for practising and being more precise
- some effects (not really necessary)

and of course

a lot of new samples!  :animal:

viina

As I wrote to Bengt also about year ago. Typically I record MIDI and then resample it in mix to have best sounding result. I`d like to have 2BOX VST instrument or use brain as sound module. ADAT output would be very good for that. If its possible over USB its OK also.

spoenk

yeah right!

i add the mp3 support

wbrs

With adat you wouldn't need to go threw the converters in the 2box or your ADC's in your audio interface.

nonoduweb

In my wishlist I'd like to add:

- possibility to load and save differents "unit" configurations in the kit (node parameters, mixer values...).

Thank you Mr 2Box.  ;)

spoenk

yesssss. i've thought that too quite a few times. a live setup, a headphones setup, a recording setup...would be great!

carlomagno

roel

Quote from: carlomagno on December 20, 2009, 06:05:45 PM
more memory ;D

more inputs! ,wireless connection, better rack, more samples, other colour choices, different cymbals sizes,china' s & splashes! ,more memory, and you have truely a groundbraking system!!!!

UC

More control over the hi-hat - I'd like a seperate set of controls over the tip, shank, open and closed sounds - everything from level, threshold, pan, and especially decay, and even simple EQ over each aspect, like you get in BFD...Some of the 2box hats have lots of character which is very nice to have but it would be nice to tweak at source...I like a crisp high-end tip sound and practically infinite open sounds until I snap those bad boys closed :)

hdevr000

What about a function to set an instrument to the left or right channel (use balances)

and...

What about a trigger function on the pads....if I hit a rim, a different kit should load or a SONG from the unit should play, is this technically possible?

and...

A function that will flash the light of the bass drum according to your rhytm of bass (quite exotic but why not?)