News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

OS Ver 1.02 and USB Boot Code Updater Ver 1.30

Started by NeilC, December 10, 2009, 01:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scottie

Quote from: Tiny on December 16, 2009, 09:54:28 AM
Hi Scottie,

thanks for the quick answer ! I will check this this evening and tell you if it worked.
For the SONG problem : is it normal, should I use a special WAV format or another way to transfer the song to the box ?

Regards
Anthony

Hi Tiny

A couple of things to try with your Song issue. First make sure that the name of the files isn't more then 47 characters long.
Secondly do you know what quality the file is?

Thanks
Scott

Remi

How are the new rims?
There not from Aluminium anymore?

Quote from: Tiny on December 15, 2009, 11:47:32 PM
Hi,

I recieved one of the new 2box with the OS 1.02 and the boot 1.30 built in but some of the features doesn't work. I will give another try tomorrow but when I change the mix after pressing KIT I'm still unable to save. After a change the "save?" stays and nothing happen when I press the left DATA button.

When I light the 2box on it's written that it's OS 1.02 and boot 1.30. Wasn't this problem resolved in 1.00 and 1.02 ?

By the way I can't run a .WAV file I uploaded as a SONG. I can see it on the drum but no duration is displayed and I can't play the song.

Simpan

Quote from: Remi on December 16, 2009, 11:17:30 AM

How are the new rims?

Hi,

I recieved one of the new 2box with the OS 1.02 and the boot 1.30 built in but some of the features doesn't work. I will give another try tomorrow but when I change the mix after pressing KIT I'm still unable to save. After a change the "save?" stays and nothing happen when I press the left DATA button.

When I light the 2box on it's written that it's OS 1.02 and boot 1.30. Wasn't this problem resolved in 1.00 and 1.02 ?

By the way I can't run a .WAV file I uploaded as a SONG. I can see it on the drum but no duration is displayed and I can't play the song.

I'm pretty sure the old ones were made out of zinc. The new ones are made out of something called poly carbonate I believe, they're much better than the old ones, and probably just about impossible to break!

Remi

Good to hear.

Quote from: Simpan on December 16, 2009, 05:57:45 PM
Quote from: Remi on December 16, 2009, 11:17:30 AM

How are the new rims?

Hi,

I'm pretty sure the old ones were made out of zinc. The new ones are made out of something called poly carbonate I believe, they're much better than the old ones, and probably just about impossible to break!

Tiny

Hi all,

@Scottie : Thanks for your advice about the "save" option in preference! It wasn't activated and I just tried and it's perfect now. So again THANKS for your support !!! May be was I too tired (and exited) yesterday to read the documentation and the forum to find out what was happening.
For the song in original Drumit 5 songs the parameters are the followings :
Debit : 1411kbps
Size of sample : 16 bits
Chain : 2 (stéréo)
Rate ... :44kHz
Format : PCM

For my song (title = "Oppression" < 47 characters)
Debit : 705kbps
Size of sample : 16 bits
Chain : 1 (mono)
Rate ... : 44kHz
Format : PCM
Do you think one of the parameters does change something ?

With Audacity I created the same format as the other drumit songs (copied the mono track and record it as a stéréo one) and ...
It worked !!!!!Thanks again !!!! I wasn't aware of this.

@Remi : If you learn me how to differenciate aluminium from polycarbonate it will be a pleasure to answer you. All I can say is : It looks great, the fealling while playing is amazing and the sounds are just killing ! + the possibility to mix them and save the changes add for sure a lot of fun  ;D

By the way if you wants to hear this song it's available on http://www.rebellion-of-one.de/  ;) A little advertising is always welcome  ;D
I've another band in France called Zone sud where the songs are available here : http://www.myspace.com/zonesud. I hope you will enjoy at least one of these bands  :-[

Thanks again for your help and your patience Scottie!

Cheers
Anthony

EDIT : I forgot to add this information.. They improved the Hihat fixing. It's not anymore hold only by one fixing but by two.