News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Ordered Jobeky kit with 2box module/cymbals

Started by wanabe, November 23, 2012, 10:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wanabe

Just ordered a new kit from Jobeky with a Bubinga wrap and 2box module and cymbals. This will replace my original Jobeky Classic kit, purchased about 5 years ago, shortly after Jobeky started. Can not wait to have an acoustic size electronic kit and experience the 2box sounds. Had debated replacing just my TD3 module with the 2box module but could not resist the Jobeky current offer, especially with the extra £100 off. It won't be here for Xmas but something to look forward to in the new year!

http://www.jobekydrums.co.uk/index.p...roducts_id=192

GeeMo

Hi wanabe

Nice deal by the way, that is significantly cheaper then I paid, although I did have 6 drums, 3 x 2Box cymbals and the 2Box module (Colin or Jane, if you read this any chance of some cash back  ;)), I picked up my Jobeky kit from Colin at the end of June I think, I also went for the Bubinga wrap with black mesh heads, there is a pick on the website in the gallery section, 6 piece, I love it.
I can't post a link as my work laptop blocks the site  ???

10keven

I also have a Jobeky Kit i bought second hand to replace my ageing TD12.. Once I expanded the memory of the module and populated it with more sounds, I havent looked back. Ive just moved to Darwin Australia and got an email from the shippers telling me my kit will arrive end of January..

Ive so missed playing the Jobeky kit. (and this forum) its an old one and quite small in size but easy to transport but it sounds amazing.. Im just looking for samples similar to a Gavin Harrison kit and struggling.. Ah well.. now then.. when did my wife say she was coming to visit me ?.

Well done on your purchase..  I had a deposit on a TD30 and took a leap of faith.. cancelled it 2 weeks before they were being shipped and never looked back.. Have great great fun with your new kit..