News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

some 2box demos ive made

Started by Rider, October 08, 2012, 05:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rythm

Rider

tower of p

hey mate!
just watched your youtube-videos... and asked myself: what sound-module do you use with your roland-kit (the "Drum video.. Testing .... 1 , 2 , 3 ....... "-vid")?

thx and cheers,

tow

Rider

Hey Tow

that was a TD20 running superior drummer.

Will do more videos of the 2box running that program and studio drummer

KonaNeil

Quote from: Rider on October 13, 2012, 10:47:21 PM
...that was a TD20 running superior drummer...

Were you running midi out from the TD20 to a PC running Superior Drummer? I'm under the impression the TD20 and 30 only play their own sounds. Is this correct?

Sorry to ask such basic questions. I've been away from electronic drums and midi for many years.

Rider

Yes , any electronic kit with midi out will run superior , some better than others.

I have to say that to me the 2box triggers most vst's i tried better than the roland ( except for the lacking of positional sensing thats a cool feature on the vst's , and the rim on the snare ) Maybe its just that my 2box its better tweaked than the roland was , but this is my experience with both kits. Had the TD20 for 3 years running superior

tower of p

Hey Rider,

thanks so much for the answers. So it seems to be a good idea to buy superior drummer and trigger its sounds via midi.

good drumming, too, btw...

cheers,
tow

Greg the groove

Best is to learn how to make those VST kits into dsnds files with SDSE software and put them on the 2box module and play your heart out! No laptop, or Programs needed!