News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

new E-kits in 2010

Started by roel, December 05, 2009, 02:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goony

Surely people will buy on how it sounds firstly, yes looks come into it, but the deal breaker should be how it sounds, and the 2box does sound the most natural of E kits. Yes there are some problems, but the look of the kit isnt one of them, it looks different thats all. For me the sound is number one......

NeilC

Quote from: wbrs on January 15, 2010, 08:02:24 PM
I'm sorry you think it was stupid but it is what I think they look like and I am sure others. It doesn't do you any good to have your head in the sand.

Oh yeah, sorry I just took another look and they DO look like 'little orange pussy pads'. Hmmmm.

Anyway, no more talk of stuff like this, lets stick to the topic of the thread. If you want to bash the colour scheme (again) start your own thread.

wbrs

Oh the 4th that's my favorite holliday I was probably drunk.

TrommelTheo

what is the using of a new Benz SLR with wing-Doors, if you cant drive a car??? Same bout the Drums: will someone believe a good Drummer cares about how his Set will look like??? What kind of Noob needs a super duper looking Set to play better drums??? *lol* :animal:

Theo

wbrs

See this is how I get started. As humanbeings we have the ability to enjoy sight and sound.

a700256

Until you actually own a Drumit 5 kit, your opinion does not carry much weight. Most of what you see, hear and read is, at best speculation on your part. Once you become an owner, you opinion is then based on actual experience and becomes more credible at that point. So, until then you can say or think what you want, but to the rest of us who actually own one, it comes down to either admiration or jealously on your part!

hdevr000

If you don't like the look, get another rack, get black paint and you're done and you probably have the best kit on earth at the moment (for this price at least)

wbrs

Quote from: a700256 on January 15, 2010, 11:08:20 PM
Until you actually own a Drumit 5 kit, your opinion does not carry much weight. Most of what you see, hear and read is, at best speculation on your part. Once you become an owner, you opinion is then based on actual experience and becomes more credible at that point. So, until then you can say or think what you want, but to the rest of us who actually own one, it comes down to either admiration or jealously on your part!
See this is where you guys miss the point. I don't care what you or anybody else thinks about my opinions they carry alot of weight with me.That's how it works people can then do what they want with it. I don't care to  try to change anyone to my way. More power to them and you for whatever opinion you have. Now I know yours and good luck with that.