News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

1Box DrumIt - DAMN YOU, CITYLINK!

Started by UC, December 18, 2009, 12:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UC

Citylink have managed to send one of the boxes to the wrong depot  >:(

But on the plus side, I've got the brain, some cymbals and pads...I just don't know whether to bastardise my DDrum tonight so I can at least have a session, or just wait till tomorrow when the other box should hopefully turn up (snow permitting).

Anyway, fired the brain up and was glad to see OS 1.02 smiling back at me :)

Scottie

Hi UC

I was really annoyed to hear that City-Link messed your delivery up, how they managed to send one box to one location and the other some where else is beyond me, but i understand that they will delivery it tomorrow for you!? am i going to read on the bbc website, that a City-Link van was turned over and set alight today  ;D ;)

Now you have a tough decision, if it were my choice i would probably wait until i had everything, get familiar with the Unit and then spend saturday playing.

Scott

UC

Aye, you're right, patience is a virtue.

*shakes fist at the sky and mutters like an old man*

wbrs

UC, me and the other bastards are offended by that remark.

Scottie

Hey UC

Have City-Link delivered your parcel yet?

Thanks
Scott

wbrs

Cannibalize might be a better word. On second thought maybe not you know what happens when you piss them off.

UC

hey  Scott, yeaaaah baby, it turned up this morning, and of course the Mrs has come up with a busy schedule for the day...don't even know if I'll get to even set it up :( thanks for yours and Gary's help - hope you lot and the chaps in Sweden have an excellent Christmas :)