News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

stereo from OUT1 and OUT 2

Started by UC, August 02, 2012, 08:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UC

Author Topic: stereo from OUT1 and OUT 2  (Read 42 times)

Is there any way to make Out 1 channel right, and Out 2 channel left so I can have a stereo monitor system? I have a small PA that I use with my 2Box and I would like to do this and then set different balances on my 4 toms so I can have my left most tom coming through the left speaker and  right most tom out of the right, balancing things so when I do a fill from left to right the sound follows the direction of my playing? I see how I can balance each pad, but I can't figure out how to assign the individual outputs on the brain to be either left or right. Or do I have to do this with the headphone jack and make a Y cable with a TRS jack on one end and 2 TS jacks on the other ends. I have 2 QSC Ksub subwoofers, a K12 speaker on one pole and a Behringer D212 on the other one. Right now I just run it mono and jump the signal from one side to the other, but I could just as easily run them separately if I could figure out how to assign L and R to 2 outputs on the brain. Can this be done?
Thanks,
Snyde
Modify message
Report to moderator   69.207.192.147 (?)
BURNIN AMBITION

[applaud] [smite]
        View Profile
        Email
        Personal Message (Offline)

Re: stereo from OUT1 and OUT 2
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 10:41:52 PM »

Modify
    Remove
    Split Topic

i have done that. i dont remmeber exactly the settings, i can check them tomorrow, but i have a thread somewhere here. if you search for output channels you should find it. otherwise ill check it tomorrow and tell you. i have all toms kick and snare from right and all cymbals from left. i use 2 outputs
Modify message
Report to moderator   79.131.30.185 (?)
2box, bengt, deve, digital drummer, Jman thanx for everything

www.emag.digitaldrummermag.com/

if your playing with a click track, if you cant hear it, thats cause your with iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

if the neighbours arent complaining, you are not practising enough
edtc

[applaud] [smite]
        View Profile
        Email
        Personal Message (Offline)

Re: stereo from OUT1 and OUT 2
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 02:19:45 PM »

Modify
    Remove
    Split Topic

Quote from: BURNIN AMBITION on May 06, 2012, 10:41:52 PM

i have done that. i dont remmeber exactly the settings, i can check them tomorrow, but i have a thread somewhere here. if you search for output channels you should find it. otherwise ill check it tomorrow and tell you. i have all toms kick and snare from right and all cymbals from left. i use 2 outputs

Not sure he was asking this ....

@snydley ,just go to UNIT page4 , there you can assign the SUB to OUT 1-2 ... if you use the clic , you can chose to desactivate it from the SUB bus(on the same page ) , and keep it in the headphone out  , chosing MIX for it

...  for further details , all is in the manual ....

Modify message
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 02:23:13 PM by edtc »
Report to moderator   93.16.64.64 (?)