News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Editing software & importing sounds???

Started by airdrummer, November 19, 2009, 09:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airdrummer

Hi everybody

Almost all is in the subject.

I would like to know if a sound editing soft will be available soon?

What about the fact of importing new sounds to the unit?
How will it work?

Is this just a commercial argument?

In my own opinion it's almost impossible to import new sounds to the module with a such quality because of the multilayer sampling and velocity steps.

Please light me up.

Thanks.

micke

good question, i have been wondering the same thing, will there be new samples on the website in the future?

NeilC

Hi all, I think Scottie may be able to shed some light on this, but there is an editor in the limelight, I don't know what format or timescales... but here is something going to come soon...

airdrummer

Scott,

Could you give us more precisions about the questions i asked this morning.

Believe me, tons of 2 box's owners wait for the editing soft and they want more news about adding sounds into the unit

Ddrum reputation is behind you and it has both good and bad aspects. don't forget that and take care of the owners

Scottie

Quote from: airdrummer on November 19, 2009, 03:00:16 PM
Scott,

Could you give us more precisions about the questions i asked this morning.

Believe me, tons of 2 box's owners wait for the editing soft and they want more news about adding sounds into the unit

Ddrum reputation is behind you and it has both good and bad aspects. don't forget that and take care of the owners

Hi airdrummer,

The latest news i can give you is that it will be with us early in the new year.

When it comes to Multi-samples, the easiest way to put it is "the effort you put in to the sample, will be the quality that you get out" For instance a sample with 1 velocity layer, will not sound very good, but one with 100 will be much better. Once we can post some more details about the editor it will all become very clear. 2box's aim with the editor is to have it be as easy and seamless to use as possible.

2box will never take the end user for granted, and if you could see how hard everyone is working, you wouldn't doubt that for a second. The end goal is to give the end user the best possible product that we can, and start building a great reputation for 2box not one that stems from a previous product.

Thanks
Scott

nonoduweb

Hi

I found this on the french site "La baguetterie":

http://www.baguetterie.fr/p31870/2BOX_KIT_DRUMLT_FIVE_+_STANDS_PEARL_OFFERTS/product_info.html

They say that a software (mac and pc) is available with the kit they sell. It allows to publish(edit) and to modify the existing sounds, to try them on the virtual drum of the software and to transferer them on the kit.

Is it a hoax?

puttenvr

Every shops summs up the features of the 2box kit
and a software editor is one of those features.
But at this moment it isn't there, yet