News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Anyone got any questions? (Hand in Hand Distribution - UK)

Started by Scottie, July 17, 2009, 10:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilC

1. The unit is basically full on opening from the box (samples/system data/.wavs...) deleting the wavs will free up a lot of space, and also the samples will. But don't delete samples you don't want. ie, i KNOW there a samples on there I will never use! Cannot extend memory but future algorithm will be able to compress samples more without loss of quality.

2. wav only at the moment, I don't know if mp3 functionality will be added later. Although you can attach an external player.

3. Not sure about this, I assume you change an existing kit with sounds you want. Again from my point of view some will NEVER be used by me....

Hope that helps.

roel

Scottie

Quote from: roel on October 05, 2009, 04:01:08 PM
when we can expect the new update?

Hi roel

The aim is this month for version 1.0. If i hear any different i will let you all know.

Thanks
Scott

Alex

when should the next batch of kits be in the UK for distribution?

pls

Hello,
Does anybody know how to get Drumit 5 from Russia? Actually nobody wants to send it to Moscow as well as local distributor doesn't respond. So I feel like I am living on another planet )
Do you know the way to buy Drumit with delivery to Moscow? Or who can do that?
Thank you, still hope that it is possible

thijs

It would be great if it would be possible to record the drums directly over usb. Are the guys at 2box planning to turn the brain into a sound card?

thijs

And on a related note, will it be possible use the brain as a midi device over usb?

thijs

Any word on the midi over usb thing?

I have a 5 meter long usb cable. It would be nice to know if I need to buy midi cables or have to wait for a few weeks for the new software..

Tristan

So I just heard from Andertons that it's now going to be early December before any more kits arrive in the UK.  Can anyone at Hand in Hand confirm this?  Is there any possiblity of kits arriving sooner?

roel

TrommelTheo

in nearly 2 Weeks there will be the first testabel DM 10 in the shops in Germany... This 2Box Hardware isn´t that ive been waiting for... I ´´l be excited, how the new Alesis is...

Theo

puttenvr

Quote from: TrommelTheo on October 31, 2009, 10:36:45 PM
in nearly 2 Weeks there will be the first testabel DM 10 in the shops in Germany... This 2Box Hardware isn´t that ive been waiting for... I ´´l be excited, how the new Alesis is...

Theo

Perhaps better hardware but lame sounds

TrommelTheo

puttenvr, did you already tested it? :animal:

Theo