News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Anyone got any questions? (Hand in Hand Distribution - UK)

Started by Scottie, July 17, 2009, 10:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

also is there any word yet as to the allocation of units to UK shops? I ordered from Andertons but there is some doubt as to whether enough kits will be allocated to them to cover all pre-orders.

Alex

I'm guessing my stock allocation question put you off from answering. Could you at least let me know the dimensions of the kit?

Scottie

Quote from: Remi on July 23, 2009, 03:50:25 PM
Hi Scotty,

When I buy a 2box set, I get the 3x10 and 1 12 inch?
If I want other sizes I have to add them to the default kit (which I already bought)
is it not possible to buy a kit with 2x 10 and 2x12 inch toms (for example)

Hi Remi

Sorry this took a little while to answer, i have been helping 2box finish off a few things.

The default configuration when you purchase the kit will be 3 x 10" Tom, 1 x 12" Snare, 1 x 14" Kick, 2 x 14" Cymbals and the 10" Hihat. You will be able to purchase individual pads, but these wont be available straight away.

Regards
Scott

ber0ni

Hi...I'm from Finland & I was wondering do you sell 2box drums outside UK? If you do does it come with adapter for 240V?

Thanks!

Scottie

Quote from: Alex on July 27, 2009, 09:24:43 AM
I'm guessing my stock allocation question put you off from answering. Could you at least let me know the dimensions of the kit?

Hi Alex

Your stock allocation question didn't put me off at all. I have been helping 2box out with finishing a few other bits, which i have been working on all weekend. So i have only just had some free time this morning, to answer some questions.

I will be totally honest with you, the first shipments are not going to be huge, simply because we have to get the production line up to full speed. This will ramp up over the next few weeks, so we can start supplying retailers with larger quantities. We have a great relationship with Andertons, so will we try and get them as many kits as possible. Do you know what number you are on Andertons pre-order list?  

Also the way that we have the kit setup in the office (as pictured), the dimensions measure at: 4ft wide, 3.5ft high and 3ft deep. Please remember that you can position the arms how you like, so the width can vary depending on your particular setup.

Regards
Scott

Alex

Quote from: Scottie on July 27, 2009, 10:11:27 AM
Do you know what number you are on Andertons pre-order list?  

I've been told I am number 8 on the list, i'm not holding out too much hope to be one of the lucky people that get theirs first, it's a relief to know that more will be on the way soon though :)

thanks for the other info too, the kit should fit perfectly.

puttenvr

Quote from: Scottie on July 27, 2009, 10:11:27 AM
I will be totally honest with you, the first shipments are not going to be huge, simply because we have to get the production line up to full speed.

But are the shipped kits of full value, or are these in pre-production or in-between the first and final model kits?

BTW: I am not a businessman hence I probably don't understand why after all those months the production line still isn't up to full speed. Or: did 2Box wait until all things (bugs) were resolved? In that case we should have a perfect kit, now

Scottie

Quote from: puttenvr on July 27, 2009, 03:47:21 PM

But are the shipped kits of full value, or are these in pre-production or in-between the first and final model kits?

BTW: I am not a businessman hence I probably don't understand why after all those months the production line still isn't up to full speed. Or: did 2Box wait until all things (bugs) were resolved? In that case we should have a perfect kit, now

Hi puttenvr

All the kits that have come in are full production models. There is no way that we would sell pre-production models as production models.

When it comes to the production line, 2box worked right up to the wire before it went in to full production models. It is then normal practice to have a few smaller runs to make sure that everything is up to the standard that you have set. Then my understanding is that you gradually take it up from there to full capacity.

Peter W

This is another request for audio or video demos of clean studio grooves. I still don't know if this kit has a full sound in the kick and snare and if the hi hat works well. This will determine for me whether to uyse VST's with my Yamaha kit or buy this kit.

Also,will this be in the US before 2010?

Peter

The D

Hi Scott,

just a quick one, have the modules arrived as expected?

Please don't say they're delayed  :o

Thanks.

Hellfire

It sounds pretty close to happening, but is there anyone who has the kit yet! I realize that the week is not over yet, but I didn't know if they would arrive before the end of the week or not. I think a lot of people are going to be watching to see if these really show up this week. If they don't I think it is going to turn a lot of people away from 2Box.  People can only handle so many delays. Just my two cents. I can honestly tell you, I'm looking forward to the day that 2Box makes it to the states. Here's to the kits making it this week!

Scottie

Quote from: The D on July 29, 2009, 01:40:25 PM
Hi Scott,

just a quick one, have the modules arrived as expected?

Please don't say they're delayed  :o

Thanks.

Hey The D

Sorry for the delay in a reply......was a very busy day today!

Well i am pleased to say that our shipment of units turned up today at 4pm. It came in to late to go out, but they will be shipping out tomorrow. So they should be with the retailers on Friday.

I wouldn't give you guys false information. It serves no purpose for me to do that. I want people to trust that the info i am giving them is correct at the time. :)

Regards
Scott

Travis182

Ahhhh Scottie thats awesome to see the units have finally arrived!! Nice to see some correct info for once. Thanks for posting this up  ;D ;D

The D

Thanks for that Scott, just what i wanted to hear.

Once again, my fingers are crossed hoping i'm lucky enough to get mine on friday.

May the drum delivery gods smile upon me. ;D ;D ;D

Daz

TrommelTheo

who will donate 2.000 Euro to me? *rofl*

*wannahave wannahave wannahave wannahave wannahave wannahave wannahave wannahave wannahave wannahave wannahave wannahave wannahave wannahave wannahave wannahave*

Theo