News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

For sale: Everything!

Started by KevH, December 05, 2012, 07:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevH

Ok, so as it says, I am selling everything that I own to do with E Drums. Now ideally I would like to sell the kit as a whole, but that is a big ask of anyone, being that these things are pretty personal, so I will list everything separately, but I think it goes without saying that the Diamond Toms and maybe the kick really belong together.
Shipping costs will be dependent on your location, and I can ship anywhere i the world, however if someone UK based wnats to buy the whole kit (and this is really everything you could ever need!) I am willing to deliver anywhere in the country , or at least meet half way, for free.
Everything here is in very good condition, just the odd small mark here and there maybe. and I have had the whole kit running on both a TD6V and a TD10, as well as the 2 Box (see separate sale)
So, deep breath..... here we go.

Diamond Drums Tom Toms, all dual trigger.
3 8" x 4" and 2 10" x 4", single skin (no bottom head) in a blue pearl finish - £300. Minimum price new on these would be at least £100 each.
Matching (blue pearl) home made 22" (full sized) Kick. Crossbar design, triggers perfectly. New 2 layer mesh head. £50
Hart Pro 12" Snare, hammered chrome finish. £90
2 x Yamaha PCY 130S 13" cymbal pads £45 each
2 x Yamaha PCY 135 13" cymbal pads £55 each (newer model)
1 x Yamaha PCY 150S 15" cymbal pad £65
Cymbal arms (Yamaha or Hart) £10 each
Extended Hart Dynamics Rack (black) with curved front bar plus spare 3 ft straight bar. Loads of room on this for more gear than I have. £100
Roland PM 3 Subwoofer and tweeter system (the best monitor Roland made), perfect working order, some cosmetic damage. £150 (weighs a ton btw, so UK only for this)
Brand new (never opened even!) M-Audio USB -Midi cable £15

All of the pads will come with cables of course.

Now, if someone wants to start out with a pretty high end kit, instead of starting low end and working up, then I think they could do worse than this. As a complete kit (without the module) I will take £900 or a close sensible offer. Bear in mind you get all you will ever need for that, even of you want to play live.

All enquiries via PM here please. Thanks for looking.

Please note, I will add some pictures shortly.

marios2233

the midi cable and any part of rack? greece!