News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

US availability?

Started by Kyrrinstoch, December 02, 2009, 06:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrrinstoch

Does anyone have any concrete information about a US distributor and/or DrumIt 5 availability here in the US?

2Box's website still doesn't have anything listed as far as a distributor for here in the US yet.

I've been through all of the posts on here and can't find anything beyond a few retailers offering to ship to the US.

Kyrrinstoch

Though I feel silly responding to my own post, I did get info from 2Box this morning on what their US distribution and release dates look like so far:

QuoteThanks for the interest. We decided to wait with US until we get everything in order with production before we go in to US:
We have a lead we are working on and hope to start later spring 2010.
Regards
Team2box

So, for those of us in the US who are eagerly awaiting the DrumIT 5 to come ashore, we now know when we can tentatively expect the first shipments.

UC

If it's any consolation Kyrrinstoch, you can rest assured that we europeans will have beta-tested the kits to distraction by the time they wash ashore in the States  :)

wbrs

Do you know if you well be able to buy parts seperatly by then?

Kyrrinstoch

Quote from: UC on December 18, 2009, 04:02:10 PM
If it's any consolation Kyrrinstoch, you can rest assured that we europeans will have beta-tested the kits to distraction by the time they wash ashore in the States  :)

UC, That's small consolation for those of us still playing on our ddrum kits (bought my ddrum4 new in '98...)  :P

It is good to know that they want to get all the manufacturing details sorted and ramped up first, as the US is a rather large market.

WRBS, I didn't ask about individual parts availability. You might want to check with Scott from Hand in Hand about that.