News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

X-mas rumours found on Clavia's site

Started by puttenvr, December 24, 2011, 07:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellfire

Quote from: edtc on January 12, 2012, 05:42:49 PM
LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND....

I think that is just a Photoshop pic of what someone thinks it is. That just doesn't look legitimate to me. That's not to say it isn't but, that is my gut feeling on this pic.

edtc

Quote from: Hellfire on January 12, 2012, 06:34:14 PM
I think that is just a Photoshop pic of what someone thinks it is. That just doesn't look legitimate to me. That's not to say it isn't but, that is my gut feeling on this pic.

... sure it s a joke !!! found it on Gearstutz ...  look at the "squiggle" button :) :) :)

we have 7 more days to laugh ....  the rest is guesswork

roel

update now we will know what it will be:

http://norddrums.com/

greetings,
Roel.

Berk

Not exactly what I was hoping for, but intriguing none the less  :)

Hellfire

Quote from: Hellfire on January 09, 2012, 03:47:22 PM
...The big question would seem to me, is the Norddrum a digital controlled analog drum module or a sample based drum module like the 2box DrumIt5? I only ask because it seems that analog drum machines seem to be making a resurgence. Just thinking out loud. :)

So it appears to be a analog midi drum box that you connect via midi to your module/TMI or your Keyboard. Pretty cool. I still would like to hear a sample of it. The big question now is, does it support variable hi-hat midi protocols?

Quote from: Hellfire on January 11, 2012, 01:42:14 AM
What I mean by "more than a drum machine" is, it may have the midi protocols in it for variable hi-hat control. Most drum machines I've used don't have the variable hi-hat midi protocols built in it. This is what I think stops edrummers from using them as add on midi sound modules to their drum module/TMI. Just my two cents at this point.

If it has the above built in, I just might have to get this little box. ;D

roel

And I was always thinking that the Clavia DDrum guys are the makers of 2box Drumit 5.
Maby I can use this Nord drum for my 2BOX set.

puttenvr

Quote from: roel on January 14, 2012, 04:42:16 PM
And I was always thinking that the Clavia DDrum guys are the makers of 2box Drumit 5.

Former Clavia ddrum quys ...

roel

Quote from: puttenvr on January 15, 2012, 08:18:11 AM
Former Clavia ddrum quys ...

hmm ok very curious about nord drum but I don't think it is a drummodule.

GenuineHuman

Ok, it's a drum machine... I guess the only question now is does it have an iPad connection? :D

digitalDrummer

More detailed pic on the Norddrum website now. Four trigger inputs.

Hellfire

Quote from: digitalDrummer on January 17, 2012, 04:06:42 AM
More detailed pic on the Norddrum website now. Four trigger inputs.
Yes it does. How cool is that:

GenuineHuman

Okay, it is clear now that it doesn't have an iPad connection.  :D

Seriously, what's the function of this tool? How does one use that?

puttenvr

Perhaps Clavia forsees a return of old disco music where drummers use piew-piew sounds along with their acoustic drums. There must be a niche market for it.

roel

But Iam curious how the samples will sound?