News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

pedal is ''showroom version''...what does that mean?

Started by spoenk, October 05, 2009, 10:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoenk

i've found an offer for the drumit five which seems to be the same as all the other sets, the only thing that i find a bit strange is, that it says the pedal (doesn't say which) would be the 'showroom version' ... i've never seen this in any of the other descriptions/offers of the set.

does anyone know if that means anything at all?

NeilC

I'm assuming this is an ex-display pedal? ie it has been used in the shop to demo the kit etc...

spoenk

thanks for the reply

you might be right, still the product status was given as 'new' --- maybe the rest is new ---. i also thought it could mean that the pedal is a pre-production version?? which wouldn't be too bad cause i'll use my own bass drum pedal and maybe also another hihat-pedal if i don't like the one that comes with it.
i'll see tomorrow or soon anyway cause i couldn't resist ordering since they had only one left in stock and i really couldn't wait any longer since dealers here in austria say they don't think they will get sets this year...

EDIT: thinking of it i'm pretty sure they mean the whole set is a 'showroom version' which would mean one of those first kits...i'll see!