News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

SD TO SD CABLE

Started by redstar299, October 12, 2011, 09:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lixus

Thanks Tony, but too late, I was too impatient and wasted my money and ordered one at ebay, from a user with same name there as yours here so I assume it's you.  But at least I do not have to worry about the quality ;-)  Thanks Lixus

Quote from: lixus on November 15, 2011, 07:12:41 AM
Thanks Tony, but too late, I was too impatient and wasted my money and ordered one at ebay, from a user with same name there as yours here so I assume it's you.  But at least I do not have to worry about the quality ;-)  Thanks Lixus

Ah ! then I can refund the difference if you like ? :)

Gotta help out our fellow 2Box'ers !

Tony

SHwoKing

lixus

6828 thanks for the refund! It's a pleasure to do business with you!

Just a quick heads up.

I only have 2 cables remaining so if you want to get one before Christmas I suggest you get your order in ASAP.

$30 shipped to anywhere in the world via Air Mail !

Tony

SHwoKing

Mine has arrived today.

This little thing has travel more than I  ;D

Thanks 6828

New box of 20 cables have arrived !

Will keep listing them on eBay, and here at the cheaper price of $30 shipped anywhere in the World.

Tony

lixus

6828, JFYI I got problems with customs, they are now holding back my extender cable (for a fee of course ;-) ) because no bill was outside on the package which is a must if if ship to europe.

Quote from: lixus on December 01, 2011, 06:53:53 PM
6828, JFYI I got problems with customs, they are now holding back my extender cable (for a fee of course ;-) ) because no bill was outside on the package which is a must if if ship to europe.

Ah that's a nuisance !

All the other ones that have gone throughout the world have been received without being held by customs.

Sorry your cable got held up by the people in uniform.

Tony

lixus

6828, thank to you partial refund, the value of the goods was below 22 Euro so I had not to pay any fees/duty at all.
The Cabel just works perfekt, thanks!

MarteĀ®

does not come only my ?!?!?

TipNTap

Hi Lixus,

do you live in germany? When was yours sent from Australia? Tony sent my extender on 15th of November and it still hasen't arrived  :( . I'm just worrying if mine got lost or if the time frame is still normal. Also I got no notification from customs or any other organization.

Thanks!

Markus

Quote from: TipNTap on December 08, 2011, 06:50:58 PM
Hi Lixus,

do you live in germany? When was yours sent from Australia? Tony sent my extender on 15th of November and it still hasen't arrived  :( . I'm just worrying if mine got lost or if the time frame is still normal. Also I got no notification from customs or any other organization.

Thanks!

Markus

Markus,

If your cable doesn't arrive by the 15th of December I'll send you another one for free if you want.

Then if the first one arrives then you can send it back to me, or sell it to someone else and then pay me back in PayPal.

How does that sound ?

It shouldn't have taken this long.

Tony

TipNTap

Hi Tony,

this sounds great. Just like you I think we should give it some more time because before christmas shipping might take longer. I will notify you if it arrives. If it doesn't arrive your proposal is very welcome. Should then both arrive I can forward one to somebody else and he will have shorter shipping time.

Thanks!

Markus

P.S.: Sorry, I checked your mail after reading the forum...