News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

SD TO SD CABLE

Started by redstar299, October 12, 2011, 09:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redstar299

Does anyone have for sale or know where I can get one? Cant find anywhere!

Quote from: redstar299 on October 12, 2011, 09:11:11 PM
Does anyone have for sale or know where I can get one? Cant find anywhere!

G'day there,

I've just ordered 20 cables and should be getting them within a week or two delivered here to Australia.

Once they've arrived and I've tested them I'll be putting them up for sale for the same price as Jman did which was $15 plus postage.

I'll keep everyone informed as I have further info.

Cheers.

Tony

roel

Quote from: 6828 on October 25, 2011, 10:52:56 AM
G'day there,

I've just ordered 20 cables and should be getting them within a week or two delivered here to Australia.

Once they've arrived and I've tested them I'll be putting them up for sale for the same price as Jman did which was $15 USD plus postage.

Cheers.

Tony

Nice I need one, but shipping to the Netherlands...How much will that be?

Quote from: roel on October 25, 2011, 07:52:08 PM
Nice I need one, but shipping to the Netherlands...How much will that be?

I'll find out for you when the cables arrive and I make sure they work.  :)

Tony

MarteĀ®

Quote from: 6828 on October 25, 2011, 10:52:56 AM
G'day there,

Once they've arrived and I've tested them I'll be putting them up for sale for the same price as Jman did which was $15 USD plus postage.

Cheers.

Tony

Hi Tony,
I am also on the waiting list ...

Cables have arrived and tested.

Working fine with 32gig SD Cards !

Look like this:

Price is $15 AUD (Australian $) plus postage.

Willing to post anywhere in the World from Australia.

No discount for multiple purchases but postage will be combined.

Payment through PayPal only.

Note: Every single cable will be tested before being shipped. If it doesn't work I won't send it !

Cheers.

Tony

roel

Quote from: 6828 on November 01, 2011, 10:02:08 AM
Cables have arrived and tested.

Working fine with 32gig SD Cards !

Look like this:

Price is $15 USD plus postage.

Willing to post anywhere in the World from Australia.

No discount for multiple purchases but postage will be combined.

Payment through PayPal only.

Note: Every single cable will be tested before being shipped. If it doesn't work I won't send it !

Cheers.

Tony

why there is that picture with 16GB On it?, are you sure It will accept 32GB SDHC CARDS?

Quote from: roel on November 01, 2011, 12:18:34 PM
why there is that picture with 16GB On it?, are you sure It will accept 32GB SDHC CARDS?

I'm not sure why the Chinese manufacturer put a 16GB sticker on them.

These extension cables definitely work with 32GB cards. I don't know if they work with 64GB SDXC cards but when I get one I'll try it. I don't think the 2Box brain will accept SDXC cards though. ;)

Here's a picture of my no-name 32GB card. I connected it to the SD card slot on my mac and opened Disk Utility. It reports the exact same thing as when I directly insert the memory card into the computer.

When I've copied the Drumit 5 stuff over to this card I'll show it listing that capacity on the brain.

Tony

Manfred

Hi,

my adapter looks the same, got it from Jman. It has also the 16GB-label but works flawlessly with 32GB. So no worries about the sticker!

Regards, Manfred

PS. 64GB won't work in guess. As far as i know the module can only read/write up to 32GB cards. But thats a lot anyway.

Jman

The Locking type in All Black ...... Pretty! 8)
PS .... Like Manfred says ... they say 16GB but handle 32GB fine .... could be when they first started building the extension cable adapters 16GB was the largest cards available ... dunno, but really they are only an extension cable and the GBs wouldn't make a dif.... Don't think 64GB cards will work in the module, but if someone discovers different that would be great....
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

roel

thanx for the information guys.

Just tried with my new Silicon Power Class 10 Card and the newly adapted 2Box Brain and everything is working perfectly.

Tony

roel

yes that's looking good, soon my extender will arive!

lixus

I am looking for such an extender, has anyone one left which can be purchased by me ?
Shipping would go to germany. Thanks.

Quote from: lixus on November 12, 2011, 09:55:13 AM
I am looking for such an extender, has anyone one left which can be purchased by me ?
Shipping would go to germany. Thanks.

I have 8 left out of the 20 ordered.

If they keep selling here and on eBay I'll order another 20.

Ps buying from me here will save you $10

Tony