News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

You can play metal on the 2Box!

Started by Simpan, June 12, 2010, 03:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simpan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cf-YpUmf-g

A bit sloppy, I've still got problems with my wrist so I haven't played for a month and I ran into a wall yesterday and hurt my knee, but meh, no point in complaining. Anyway, this was to show off the 2Box while using a double pedal, something that's rarely been done. Tell me what you think ;).

Manfred

Hi,

i like the song and also the way you play it!! But where did you get a third 2Box-cymbal and what type of cymbal is the 4th one?

Manfred

Drumisan

Great demo Simpan

sound quality and effectiveness of the set...

the rack does not even move an inch !  ;)

p929

Quote from: Manfred on June 12, 2010, 07:03:30 PM
...But where did you get a third 2Box-cymbal...

I was thinking the same!!

Simpan

Sometimes I test the durability and effectiveness of new stuff for 2Box, as I in the beginning of my kit's lifetime broke more things than an angry 9-year-old. If I don't break it, very few others will. A little more than half a year ago they started the production of the new cymbals, and I dropped by 2Box and picked one up for testing. I then got to keep it since they can't sell used stuff :p. Still holds by the way.

As for the other cymbal, it's just some shitty millenium (MDS or MPS or something like that 400) cymbal that's almost completely broken, worked for like two weeks xD.

rythm

Hi Simpan, I liked your kick. What sound did you use?

Simpan

Quote from: rythm on June 15, 2010, 01:25:34 PM
Hi Simpan, I liked your kick. What sound did you use?
I'm not a 100%, as I'm not by my kit right now, but I think it's called the "metal kick", tuned down to -5 or something like that.

rythm

edtc

Quote from: Simpan on June 13, 2010, 09:09:30 AM
.....I test the durability and effectiveness of new stuff for 2Box, as I in the beginning of my kit's lifetime broke more things than an angry 9-year-old. If I don't break it, very few others will.

Nice "job" man ... i wanna do the same one !!

Evy

you did this a while ago didn't you?  I seem to recall seeing this last year.  Nice work BTW!

buntstudios

Awesome stuff!

I'm having issues with double triggering on my bass drum when playing faster stuff like this, have you modified your bass drum at all? Also, what sound samples are you using? The cymbals and everything sound great!

Will