News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Purchase

Started by magnum, February 10, 2015, 10:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnum

I want to buy 2box drumit five. I'm interested in when it ceased production 2box mk I, and started production 2box mk II ?

Thank you in advance for your reply !

Murgen

Quote from: magnum on February 10, 2015, 10:11:35 PM
I want to buy 2box drumit five. I'm interested in when it ceased production 2box mk I, and started production 2box mk II ?

Thank you in advance for your reply !

Module is identical. I think the Mk II rack and pads were released in 2011. You can easily see the difference.
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

magnum

The rack can see the difference. As for the visual effect, except kick pad, I do not see any difference on the other pads. Whether the pads to change something in the technical sense ?

Travis182

The pads were also changed. The rims are now held with 5 o-rings instead of the 3.

magnum

Ok. Well it's not that big a difference. Kit that I need to get a mk1, this is the reason why all this ask. It would not be after many disappointments.   :-\  :D  :'(

magnum

Quote from: Travis182 on February 11, 2015, 11:05:03 AM
The pads were also changed. The rims are now held with 5 o-rings instead of the 3.

What does that mean ? Whether it is just a physical difference ?

Murgen

Quote from: magnum on February 11, 2015, 06:14:50 PM
What does that mean ? Whether it is just a physical difference ?

I only played the 5-ring pads, my assumption is that the o-rings keep up longer on the mk II pads. However, 2Box send me a bunch as spare and only one broke the past 2,5 years.
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012