News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

When will spareparts be available?

Started by boekhour, February 26, 2010, 04:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

espen

Quote from: viina on March 26, 2010, 09:31:04 AM
but bell part of 155 is not working. all other zones including choke are very fine.

I assume you meant the both 135 and 155?

viina

Quote from: espen on March 26, 2010, 11:11:32 AM

I tested YAMAHA PCY-65, it is single zone and works fine, Yamaha PCY-135 has bell zone problem. not tested 155, sorry I was missed in number world.

Baby Samus

Quote from: espen on March 26, 2010, 11:11:32 AM

I also thought this, my mistake.  It seems strange that one should work and the other does not, seeing as the PCY 135 +155 are essentially the same cymbal, the difference being the size, 13" and 15".

Can anyone confirm my thinking that they are identical except for size?  If I'm right and they are the same, you say the 135 works - so should the 155...

HELP!

hwasser

Quote from: Baby Samus on March 26, 2010, 03:24:17 PM
I also thought this, my mistake.  It seems strange that one should work and the other does not, seeing as the PCY 135 +155 are essentially the same cymbal, the difference being the size, 13" and 15".

Can anyone confirm my thinking that they are identical except for size?  If I'm right and they are the same, you say the 135 works - so should the 155...

HELP!

Both are tripplezone and w/choke

orly

A french distributor says that spareparts will be available by the end of april.

mandubien

Quote from: orly on March 27, 2010, 03:02:33 PM
A french distributor says that spareparts will be available by the end of april.

Which one ? Because I called Algam and they told me not before end of july or september.

orly

I read on another forum it's "La Baguetterie".

HM

I think as the manufacturing capacity of the 2box is not enough for delivering kits to everyone that already ordered them, spare parts will not be available very soon. I heard that the Finnish distributor will get only five kits for the whole country in the next week's delivery. These are the first kits arriving to Finland. (If not counting the people that were lucky enough to order from UK or Germany and already got their kits). I would love to have an extra cymbal, too, when I first get my kit. I think the 2box should build another factory in China or something.  :D

espen

Quote from: Baby Samus on March 26, 2010, 03:24:17 PM

HELP!

Yes they both are the same expect the size. So, the conclusion is that the bell of Yamaha 3-zone cymbals doesn't work properly.

drummer81

finally the yamaha cymbal is working with 2box???

hwasser

Quote from: drummer81 on March 28, 2010, 07:53:25 PM
finally the yamaha cymbal is working with 2box???

Sure hope so. I bought a Yamaha cymbal to the 2box kit i bought this friday! :)
(to bad the yamaha cymbal is in stock 5 april so the kit is going to be late :()

boekhour

Okay is there something to tell about the spareparts? I really need them!!! :drum3:

roel

Quote from: boekhour on April 20, 2010, 12:46:21 PM
Okay is there something to tell about the spareparts? I really need them!!! :drum3:

I need 1x12inch tom and 1x cymbal.

puttenvr

roel

Quote from: puttenvr on April 22, 2010, 06:26:46 PM
There are no 12 inch toms

You can use the snare as a tom so 12 inch tom ;D