News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Differences in the kit in the next shippment

Started by Drumisan, April 25, 2010, 12:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drumisan

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know is there will be differences in the kit that is suppose to hit stores next month ?

I read somewhere toms & snare will be fiberplastic instead of aluminium ?

Should I wait for this shipment or get a bargain on the (very) few kits that remain in stores.

Drumisan
(new here...)

puttenvr

The rims on the pads are made of a composite instead of aluminium since 8 months (or so)
So there's nothing new

Drumisan

Hello

thanks for the info,
so the very last one I got from my favourite shop in Paris must be that old as it is aluminium pads.

What a nice product BTW, and what a step from my TD9.

To follow my subject, sellers from shop believes next shipment will be with a stronger and heavier rack.

VoilĂ .

HM

Quote from: Drumisan on April 28, 2010, 06:17:02 PM
so the very last one I got from my favourite shop in Paris must be that old as it is aluminium pads.

The new pads are still made of aluminium, it is the rims that are now polycarbonate.

Quote from: Drumisan on April 28, 2010, 06:17:02 PM
To follow my subject, sellers from shop believes next shipment will be with a stronger and heavier rack.
I haven't heard of any plans for replacing the rack with a new one, at least not on this forum. Let's see what happens.

boekhour

And what about the orange bar in the middle of the rack. I remember a photo where it was displayed. I liked it.