News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

question about INTF page

Started by crosstix73, September 15, 2016, 10:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crosstix73

Hi  guys. I  just  picked  up  a  soundcraft  signature  16 . My  question  is. On  the  unit  settings  intf  page. For  the  D3  dial. Do  i  select  bus  1  then  save  that  setting  on  top  of  unit  page?Simply  i  just  want  all  seperate  outputs  for  each  kit  piece  for  each  channel. My  girlfriend  helped  me  asighn  each  bus  for  each  kit  piece.So  do  i  need  to  set  each  kit  piece  with  the  D3  dial?Then  select  each  kit  piece  and  so  on? I  asighned bus  1  for  kick, bus  2  for  HH , bus 3  and  4  for  snare, bus  5  for  all  toms, bus  6  for  ride, then  buses  7  and  8  for  all  cymbals.  On  output  page  i  have  the  last  selection  for  D2  dial  set  to   the  1  2  option . then  for  the  D3  dial  i  selected  the  7  8  bus  for  the  phones.I  played  around  with  the  D3  dial  on  the  intf  page. What  i  was  doing  was  hitting  the  kick, then hitting another kit  piece and  so on.Do  i  need  to  save  on  unit  page  everytime  i  select  another  kit  piece  everytime  i  go  on  to  the  next  kit  piece?