News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Dutch cry for help -> MD2 offer and spare parts

Started by hdevr000, May 02, 2011, 06:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hdevr000

Hello all and especially the Dutchies around here :)

I read in other topics that it was (or is?) possible to buy the MD2 rack with discounts for people who bought the first Drumitfives in december 2009.
How does it work and does this offer work in Holland as well cause it seems quite informal than a formal statement from 2BOX.

Like everybody else here, I am also interested in buying an extra cymbal. Anybody has any luck already in purchasing this in Holland?

Regards,

HJ

hdevr000

MisterE

hdevr000

Hmm yes

I tried feedback today, sold out.
However I forgot if they have an offer for the MD2 rack.

Anyone knows if this offer valid in the netherlands and what the price is.

My assumption is that if you buy the new MD2 rack, that you also get the new snarestand?

edtc

I m not sure if that offer is still valid ...( or ever was )  

... buy a new mk2 KIT , sell the brain cymbals and pads , you ll get a free MK2 rack and a spare cable loom ...;)

hdevr000

Hmm let me calculate. I bought the MD1 for 2000 Euro. MD2 costs 2100.
I sell:

Brain : 600 EUro
1 Tom: 175 euro
1 Tom : 175 Euro
large tom : 200 Euro
Snare : 225 Euro
Bassdrum : 250 Euro
Hi-hat: 225 Euro
1 Cymbal (I keep one): 175 Euro
MD1 rack : 75 Euro
=>  Total 2100

Then I buy the MD2 and have an extra cymbal already. Anybody interested? hahaha

edtc

for 75 € , you d better keep the mk1 rack  and loom ... then if you go for a gig or rehersal, you dont have to unbuild everything , just take pads and brain in a big bag and voila....:)

puttenvr

Try to contact Hyperactive in Germany since they are the distributor and find out what they can do for you. Feedback and shops like that are just ordinairy .... dozenschuivers.
They sell (2000 euro) or sell out (1400 euros) goodies and don't care anything about service.

MisterE

Quote from: puttenvr on May 06, 2011, 06:46:51 AM
you. Feedback and shops like that are just ordinairy .... dozenschuivers.

indeed, bad experiences with feedback. Then again, the prices are mostly low. I've ordered my 2box by eiland, they seem more helpful (and the price was better!). We'll have to see if they offer more service.