News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Two questions from a future drumit 5 owner(?)

Started by jopes, March 02, 2010, 12:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwasser

It says "new" on the module. So thats mean it's on is way ;)

So the first module priceing we see here is:
1007 $, 914 £ or 1372 $ (keep in mind that the Danish (and Swedish) krona (crown) is growing stronger against £, $ and €)

hwasser

"deleted post"

nonoduweb

The description is certainly the same as the other shops which sell the complete kit.
But I don't know how they were able to fix a sale price for the module. Strange.

WalterH

What about the yamaha dtxtreme III? Is that kit any good?

HM

Quote from: WalterH on March 05, 2010, 07:40:30 AM
What about the yamaha dtxtreme III? Is that kit any good?
Why would you buy something "any good" when you can get the 2box which is "the good".  ;)

jopes

That kit sounds very artificial to me, definitely some machinegunning going on there with that CMOS tech.

For me at this time, no other e-kit/module that I've heard just can't beat that sample-based 2box module in terms of enjoyng the sound that comes out of it :-)

My experiences comes from listening around on youtube and so on.. I haven't actually played neither of the kits.

madmanmafimardi

Quote from: jopes on March 05, 2010, 10:08:03 AM
That kit sounds very artificial to me, definitely some machinegunning going on there with that CMOS tech.

For me at this time, no other e-kit/module that I've heard just can't beat that sample-based 2box module in terms of enjoyng the sound that comes out of it :-)

My experiences comes from listening around on youtube and so on.. I haven't actually played neither of the kits.

You have not played the kits, but WOW your right and have a good ear. I played  almost every e drums system ever been on the market, 2BOX takes 1.price with lightyears in front.

puttenvr

Quote from: madmanmafimardi on March 05, 2010, 02:33:38 PM... with lightyears in front.

Which says something about todays standard of e-drums.
Wish I played piano