News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Connect computer on module

Started by olijack, November 18, 2012, 09:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olijack

Hello everybody,

I've just bought my 2box module (only module) for my hybrid kit, and i try to connecte my computer. The problem is that my computer PC does'nt see the module (as an hard disk). On INFO menu, USB not appear and it seems that USB mode on module is unable. Could tell me how can I change to get USB mode ?

Also could you tell me if I'll find the sound editor software in the memory of module?

Thank for you rhelp.

olijack

I come to this topic because I solve by myself the problem. In fact I didn't understand that I have to press USB just after power on. I do and it's work.

Murgen

Quote from: olijack on November 18, 2012, 09:59:08 AM
I come to this topic because I solve by myself the problem. In fact I didn't understand that I have to press USB just after power on. I do and it's work.

Gratz!
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

olijack

This was the first step but now I have anonbther one.

I've downloaded the editor on PC with vista. I've connected my module on USB mode, and when I start editor software a error message appears which is " AUDIO SETTINGS - Couldn't open an output device! - Error opening periferique audio principal : "no driver".

It means that driver missing but I don't know where i can get it. It's strange because I see as an hard disk the module. I've made a backup on my computer without any problem.

If someone has a solution, it will be great. Thank.

Manfred

Hi,

obviously it complains about your audio settings. Go to "Setup" --> "Audio Settings" and check it. Can you hear a sound by clicking on a drum?

For the module itself you don't need a driver.

Regards, Manfred

olijack

Hello Manfred,

Thank a lot. You've right, my audio was off on my computer and I've activated it and everything works now.

Manfred, I take the oppotunity to ask you question. I want to repruce PCB to adapt other brand of hithat on 2box sound module. I don't find hall effect sensor use on your PCB or 2box one, could you tell me where you can buy it (I mean the eletronic CMS component).

Thank a lot.

Manfred

Hi,

regarding the PCB please have a look here:

http://www.2box-forum.com/index.php?topic=973.msg14268#msg14268

I'm thinking of a second batch so if you are interested please send me a PM.

Regards, Manfred