News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2 box Spare parts...

Started by Manuel, September 07, 2010, 02:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you interested ?

Essential
19 (55.9%)
Very Interested
11 (32.4%)
Interested
3 (8.8%)
Not Interested
0 (0%)
Useless
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: October 07, 2010, 02:44:12 PM

Manuel

Survey : 2 box Spare parts, Are you interested ?

roel

Quote from: Manuel on September 07, 2010, 02:44:12 PM
Survey : 2 box Spare parts, Are you interested ?

Still there is no information where we can buy 2box toms,snare,cymbals and the new mk2 rack, I can't believe it... :-\

a700256

Welcome to the world of 2box! I have been complaining about this since I got my kit earlier this year. I am tempted to post a reply about this everyday until they make them available for everyone. Maybe, if those of us who are looking for additional accessories posted a reply everyday in this forum something positive would happen. Maybe something like this... HELLO 2BOX, SCOTTIE OR ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHO IS LISTENING OR WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THEIR FIRST CUSTOMERS - HELP US GET OUR EXTRA ACCESSORIES!! Now if everyone else out there did this everyday in every post, would that be enough to get their attention??????

roel

Quote from: a700256 on September 22, 2010, 04:58:01 PM
Welcome to the world of 2box! I have been complaining about this since I got my kit earlier this year. I am tempted to post a reply about this everyday until they make them available for everyone. Maybe, if those of us who are looking for additional accessories posted a reply everyday in this forum something positive would happen. Maybe something like this... HELLO 2BOX, SCOTTIE OR ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHO IS LISTENING OR WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THEIR FIRST CUSTOMERS - HELP US GET OUR EXTRA ACCESSORIES!! Now if everyone else out there did this everyday in every post, would that be enough to get their attention??????

I hope so...

madmanmafimardi

a700256

One other benefit of getting our 2box accessories is that it will make madmanmafimardi's day!!!

nonoduweb

Quote from: a700256 on September 22, 2010, 04:58:01 PM
... Maybe something like this... HELLO 2BOX, SCOTTIE OR ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHO IS LISTENING OR WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THEIR FIRST CUSTOMERS - HELP US GET OUR EXTRA ACCESSORIES!! Now if everyone else out there did this everyday in every post, would that be enough to get their attention??????

Not very serious...People from 2box read the forum and already know about demands for spare parts. I don't think that it will make them arrive faster.
I hope that nobody here is going to stage a hunger strike.  :-\

spoenk

this poll is a little unnecessary...of course spare parts are essential (but i'm lucky and don't need them yet ...)
?
?

Evy

Ya know, I would like an extra cymbal and pad but I like to think of myself as a musician first.  I've played in progressive rock bands(even a Rush tribute) with 9 piece kits, 9 cymbals plus cow bells and woodblocks.  I can get just as good a work out playing my 5 piece 2box kit with two cymbals.  Just find any clip of Buddy Rich in the 50's...enough said.  While I would like to see the parts readily available I don't feel a crushing need to get them right this second.

tjemeu

I'm selling my drumit 5 as seperate parts. Take a look at the private trade pages of this forum.

Evy

Why are you selling it?  Just curious.

Slap the drummer

I don't know if it's different outside the UK but I've been able to get any bits I needed
straight away from Scott....

tjemeu

Lucky you! I don't it's the same in other countries.

I'm selling it because I'm thinking of buying Drum-tec Diabolo pads with Hart cymbals and a Roland module (just for triggering addictive drums). But if testing that configuration doesn't do the trick for me; I'll be buying a drumit 5 MK2.

Evy

Heard good things about the diablo pads!  Good luck!  (get the MK2 anyway)

puttenvr

Diablo pads are very good
but I hope the Roland module doesn't limit the dynamics too much
In that case you can't use the full potential of Addictive drums