News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

When will spareparts be available?

Started by boekhour, February 26, 2010, 04:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boekhour

I want two extra e-cymbals. I have to do live-gigs in the future and really need them!!  Maybe I need some extra stuff for the rack also.. Scottie, do you know when we can buy extra (spare) parts for the 2box?

roel

Quote from: boekhour on February 26, 2010, 04:31:29 PM
I want two extra e-cymbals. I have to do live-gigs in the future and really need them!!  Maybe I need some extra stuff for the rack also.. Scottie, do you know when we can buy extra (spare) parts for the 2box?

yes, and when the module?

Scottie

Hi Everyone

With regards to spare parts, it will be down to the distributors in your region deciding whether to break some of the kits up from the next shipment i am afraid. I know that 2box were hoping to have spares here by now, as i have spoke with them a few times regarding this, but the factory is flat out trying to keep up with the demand for the kit at the moment.

Once i hear some more news about this i will let you know.

Thanks
Scott

viina

Hi Scott,
Both of my cimbals are dead :( one is working only as two zone, and second as zero zone cymbal. I bought my set from thomann.de,
my question  - how warranty is set? do I send back only two cymbals or whole set? is it question for 2box or do I have to ask it from thomann to get details?
thanks!!

HM

Quote from: viina on March 02, 2010, 01:03:29 PM
how warranty is set? do I send back only two cymbals or whole set? is it question for 2box or do I have to ask it from thomann to get details?
Just contact Thomann for details, they'll tell you what to do.

Scottie

Quote from: viina on March 02, 2010, 01:03:29 PM
Hi Scott,
Both of my cimbals are dead :( one is working only as two zone, and second as zero zone cymbal. I bought my set from thomann.de,
my question  - how warranty is set? do I send back only two cymbals or whole set? is it question for 2box or do I have to ask it from thomann to get details?
thanks!!

Hi viina

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks
Scott

puttenvr

Quote from: Scottie on March 02, 2010, 11:32:58 AM....  but the factory is flat out trying to keep up with the demand for the kit at the moment.

And ... do they succeed ?

roel

Is there any new news about spare parts? cymbals and module?
when we get these...

hwasser

Quote from: roel on March 18, 2010, 05:07:01 PM
Is there any new news about spare parts? cymbals and module?
when we get these...

Going to buy the set this month. But I also want a second crash :(

boekhour

I want 2 extra cymbals. Somebody let those chinese hands work and fabricate them  ;D.

roel

Baby Samus

Guys you could always try the yamaha PCY135/155 cymbals in the meantime which viina has tested and says they trigger all 3 zones on the 2Box correctly - you can try them at Thomann and return it within 30 days if they don't work or you don't like them.

Think they are around £100 on the web.  Apparently its a very good e-cymbal.

viina

Quote from: Baby Samus on March 26, 2010, 03:17:54 AM
Guys you could always try the yamaha PCY135/155 cymbals in the meantime which viina has tested and says they trigger all 3 zones on the 2Box correctly - you can try them at Thomann and return it within 30 days if they don't work or you don't like them.

Think they are around £100 on the web.  Apparently its a very good e-cymbal.

I MUST WORN YOU!!! and also my biggest apologies. I tried PCY135/155, yes they work perfectly, but bell part of 155 is not working. all other zones including choke are very fine. Hope that nobody did useless investment because of my earlier recommend. my research was too quick and not complete.
In general Yamaha cymbals are better built than 2box. I already destroyed both mine:)
viina