just but a 2box, who do i import wav files to the module?

Started by Slonken, November 25, 2011, 10:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slonken

i dont understand how to import all my wav files to the module? is it so bad that it cant ride wav???

Baby Samus

Yes, the 2Box can play .wav files.  Just copy them into the song directory on your 2Box module.  Connect your module to your PC or laptop via usb cable, then power up the module in USB mode by holding down the left button above the LCD at startup.

This mode allows you to copy files to the module from windows.  Please note this will work for .wav files as songs, but you need to use the PC editor to convert .wav files to make 2box samples (they have the extension .dsnd).

Hope this helps.

Slonken

so if i want to import like, snares,clap etc. then i ned to convert them?

that sucks

Baby Samus

Quote from: Slonken on November 26, 2011, 05:56:33 PM
so if i want to import like, snares,clap etc. then i ned to convert them?

that sucks

What did you expect?  Of course you have to convert them.  It doesn't suck at all, what sucks is your attitude mate, it takes a few minutes to do these things and rather than reading the manual, you post on our forum and say the system sucks.  Why not try actually reading how to use the system you bought instead of complaining about something you don't even know how to use yet?  Pathetic.

To regular forum members, I have come home a bit drunk and am really annoyed at stupid posts like this.  Apologies in advance for my curt reply.

Slonken

sorry for being an as hole, i wrote it when i was reading the manuel and i couldnt find how to do it, what program do i need to convert?

edtc

HI

You can use the 2 box editor ,you can find it at the 2BOX website's download page ....

there is an alternate solution , made by a forum member  , it s DSOUNDTOOL ...

http://www.2box-forum.com/index.php/topic,907.0.html#msg8759

Slonken

Okey thanks i will try that:-) was looking in to that one but i suck, i dont really understand how to use 2box editor but i guess i just need to try harder:-)

Why cant the 2box module read wav? Shouldent the could do a update just to the software?

Baby Samus

Quote from: Slonken on December 01, 2011, 10:26:35 AM
Why cant the 2box module read wav? Shouldent the could do a update just to the software?

It can read and play .wav files, it also uses .wav files to make the samples, they are just all wrapped up into the .dsnd format.  So the module plays .wav files, and it uses .wav files for its samples.

Slonken

Quote from: Slonken on December 01, 2011, 11:26:35 AM

It can read and play .wav files, it also uses .wav files to make the samples, they are just all wrapped up into the .dsnd format.  So the module plays .wav files, and it uses .wav files for its samples.

--------

Baby Samus how do you do to make it play wave files? have you update anything ore what?