News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Blinking lights when connecting headphones

Started by masteroid, June 19, 2014, 05:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemiboy

That sucks! Can't  the seller be a little more helpful and refer to the last time the module was repaired , what was done the first time, and ask them what it could be ? Somebody other than you, should be able to step up their game and help a brother out! See if  Bengt , the owner of 2 box , will respond on the 2 box Sweden site .He responded to me one time and was very prompt  and helpful, and I got what I needed

fulrmr

yeah...I think I would have sent it directly to 2Box for the repairs rather than an outside "firm".

hemiboy

Just going thru some of the posts from a few weeks ago and was wondering if hou are sending your module to 2 box , or somewhere else? And did you ever contact 2 box to ask them what they thought it could be?

masteroid

Hello again. I'm sorry this took so long but hey, as they say, better late than never :)

I sent the module for repairs and it took this long to fix it. This was because I said that "I am in no hurry" to the repairman. Also they didn't have the part in stock so it took time to order a new one...

The problem was the transformer. It was the wrong one. I've must have mixed up the transformer with another one when I moved. So obviously if you use the wrong amount of power you're going to get very weird results :o

I thank all of you for helping me. And I hope this will help someone else as idiotic as I am  :drum2: